Discussion 2016 AFL Finals Series - Photos and Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

If gws win I believe sydney should wear their home jumper with white shorts just to make a bit more of a difference

That would provide a better contrast, and it would be the first time it has occured in 17 years, but they really should wear their clash.

If gws win I believe sydney should wear their home jumper with white shorts just to make a bit more of a difference
Should this, or Sydney in their white jumper, happen, the Swans should rightly be asking why it hasn't happened in 4 years of games vs GWS, including the Final only 2 weeks ago.
Sure it'd be a good decision, but the Swans should be asking why, if their main kit is fine for every other time they've played the Giants, including the first-ever game against them, and a Final this year, the rules have suddenly changed.

Last 7 games at the MCG.

What a crock.
Didn't the Dogs play their first 7 games this year at Etihad? While it's annoying that Collingwood "never travel" (while the Dockers and Eagles travel every second week), I accept that having 9 teams based in only two stadiums contributes to the issue, which won't have a quick/simple solution.

What really gets up my goat is when Geelong play "home" to Collingwood at the 'G. There is nothing right, fair or equal about that!

Didn't the Dogs play their first 7 games this year at Etihad? While it's annoying that Collingwood "never travel" (while the Dockers and Eagles travel every second week), I accept that having 9 teams based in only two stadiums contributes to the issue, which won't have a quick/simple solution.

What really gets up my goat is when Geelong play "home" to Collingwood at the 'G. There is nothing right, fair or equal about that!
What's right about that is it means an extra 50k people can go to the game than if they played it at Simonds. Geelong also play home to Hawthorn there every year. It's basically a secondary home ground for them.

What's right about that is it means an extra 50k people can go to the game than if they played it at Simonds. Geelong also play home to Hawthorn there every year. It's basically a secondary home ground for them.
Aah someone who speaks common sense

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Very straightforward GF coming up.

Home/red v Home/blue.

There's a week's worth of discussion taken care of! :D
There will be THAT one idiot who will want to see the Swans in white shorts or Bulldogs in white shorts. And yes, these sorts of idiots exist. Unfortunately.

Will be a very pleasing matchup of Red v Blue for the Granny. It could've been a hell of an eye sore like the qualifying final with orange and red.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back