2016 AFL - Finals Week 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Really? Sydney have hit some scoring form recently and we know GWS can score big. What is your reasoning? Does the ground play a factor?
Capped the game at 164.5. I think your focusing on offense too much, Sydney are the best defensive team in the comp, GWS are no slouches either. They've played twice this season, both scores went for 161 and 168. Plus there's up to 8mm rain forecast (clearing from afternoon) so the ground could be wet considering ANZ's facilities

What are people who took the 171.5 under line with Cats vs Hawks doing, line at 156.5 and from my take on the forecast there will be less rain but more likely to be at night than it was a few days ago.

Are people holding or folding??

What are people who took the 171.5 under line with Cats vs Hawks doing, line at 156.5 and from my take on the forecast there will be less rain but more likely to be at night than it was a few days ago.

Are people holding or folding??
With the current forecast I wouldn't even feel comfortable betting over 130. Not sure what the bookies are thinking keeping the line steady at 156.5. There's a buttload of rain forecast

William Hill have a get the gap market for the geelong game. Expecting a close game and with the rain can't see the scores getting out of hand either way. It's geelong +12.5 hawks +27.5 at 2 dollars

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tailed for 2U

Was thinking gaff/bont (lol), also priddis/jjk for most. But we'll see how this goes instead:cool:
Missing two soda's hasn't gone down well. I researched the last time Le Cras got 3+ after starting 0.2. It was round 20 2013 vs Essendon. He finished with five second half goals.

Ground will be very wet but looks like it's clearing on radar

Yeah was just about to say, It looks like it could potentially be fairly clear from now until after the game, with the occasional spot shower. Fighting the urge to smash the overs now, but still thinking if the rain stays away it'll still land in that 150/160 mark

Remove this Banner Ad

Back