Preview 2016 AFL Grand Final - Sydney v Western Bulldogs, MCG, 2.10pm, Sat Oct 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feel for allir. If the swans get up i reckon he should get a medal as well. Any player who plays at least 10 games throughout the season should imo. Similar for any dogs players who have featured massively during the season but have missed out. Takes more than 22 to win a flag

011c794e68a740132c481394b6ff2b7d
cb4e9acb022ccca7266860862455f6a4

Fact: every team that was first after round 1 on ladder in Olympic years since 2000 has gone on to win the flag.
Fact: Stuey Dew wins flags either as a player or coach in Olympic years. Port 2004...Hawthorn 2008...Sydney 2012.

Last edited:
Dogs easily. I simply don't know how swans will control them on the G. Forget they hype 60 year drought etc. 15 wins from an injury ravaged team and 7th (has never happened that many wins and 7th). They have simply proven to be the best finals team so far and imo that is all that is needed to win the flag. Dogs by 30+ my tip.

Sydney wins because the Bulldogs spent their energy celebrating winning the prelim. Sydney have had the perfect preparation while the Bulldogs luck is about to run out.

Not even the umpires can stop a 120 point loss coming their way.
Gee you are a bad poster on here, pure flog

I think (Hope) we will win comfortably TBH. No disrespect to the Bulldogs but I think the GWS game gave us the the kick up the arse we needed and our last 2 weeks have been sensational.

The Bulldogs have been sensational all year and to even get to the big dance is an amazing effort and I have no doubt that they will get another chance to win one in the next couple of years, I just hope it is not this year though.

On another note: What mate who lives in Melb currently would allow their bucks party to be on GF weekend FFS. ( I most enjoy watching GF's on my own TV in my lounge room by myself ).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How so? I remember Swans playing well in the wet this year?
Yes, they did, which has been pleasing, after years of being dreadful in the wet.

I just meant we copped an incredible run of bad weather through the season. It actually made our finishing top of the ladder all the more impressive, but hardly the stuff of "small talk".

Beating the doggies this weekend is going to be like pushing bambi's mum through a meat grinder in front of bambi (public). There will be tears and shock, but we all know the outcome is going to be delicious.
The only grinding to be done will be the swans heads into the ground, while there arses will be up looking for a piece of sunshine.

Nothing to do with touche. You just give that great club you follow a bad name with the idiotic things you write.

It's not idiotic to suggest that the Bulldogs will run out of steam due to being emotionally drained just getting to the big dance.
Sydney are waiting and they will belt the Bulldogs by over 100 points.

Sydney are fresher and this will be like Ivan Drago knocking out Apollo Creed in Rocky IV.

It's not idiotic to suggest that the Bulldogs will run out of steam due to being emotionally drained just getting to the big dance.

Sydney are fresher and this will be like Ivan Drago knocking out Apollo Creed in Rocky IV.

Continue to right us off. Heard this crap three weeks in a row.

Yes idiotic if you knew anything about anything. What team has ever just smiled and gave a couple of claps after winning into a grand final ever. And if you knew anything also, they were on the bus to head home 30 minutes after singing the song. And the dogs have never looked like being flogged by over 100 points this year. Like i mentioned you have been repeating idiotic things about the Dogs since they beat the Hawks

They have simply proven to be the best finals team so far and imo that is all that is needed to win the flag. Dogs by 30+ my tip.
I would have thought the fact that (in the closest top eight in many years) we had put away two consecutive challengers by quarter time, is not to be sniffed at.

It's not idiotic at all, to suggest we 'will' run out of steam, I'd just ask you to:

A) Watch the preliminary final between Port Adelaide and Hawthorn in 2014 - More importantly the celebrations at the end of the game, blokes on the ground, tears, hugs, not too dissimilar to us last week
B) Watch how Hawthorn performed in the 2014 grand final, completely dismantling the Swans

.. Preferably in that order

Yes idiotic if you knew anything about anything. What team has ever just smiled and gave a couple of claps after winning into a grand final ever. And if you knew anything also, they were on the bus to head home 30 minutes after singing the song. And the dogs have never looked like being flogged by over 100 points this year. Like i mentioned you have been repeating idiotic things about the Dogs since they beat the Hawks
It's not idiotic at all, to suggest we 'will' run out of steam, I'd just ask you to:

A) Watch the preliminary final between Port Adelaide and Hawthorn in 2014 - More importantly the celebrations at the end of the game, blokes on the ground, tears, hugs, not too dissimilar to us last week
B) Watch how Hawthorn performed in the 2014 grand final, completely dismantling the Swans

.. Preferably in that order
OK, the Doggies tsunami is official. Now their fans are even recruiting semiotics to boost their flag chances.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back