Preview 2016 AFL Grand Final - Sydney v Western Bulldogs, MCG, 2.10pm, Sat Oct 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our gameplan must be simple. Take the umps out of the game.

Sydney 2016 Finals...yeah they hated us every single game.
Footscray 2016 Finals...yeah they loved them every single game.

Over an entire season
Free Kicks FOR :Footscray 2nd, Sydney 11th
Free Kicks AGAINST: Footscray 18th o_O, Sydney 5th

Just how can you be a contested ball winning mob and not give away free kicks ? Are they ball whisperers ?

The umps rolled out the red carpet for the entire first half of their season...every single game.
It wasn't until the media and opposition fans forced a late season stewards enquiry they suddenly got the same treatment as others...at least for a short while.
Unfortunately the finals have brought back the same dream treatment from the umps. They are absolute sweethearts.
We need to be vigilant at all times, and watch out for those sneaky little momentum stopper free kicks the umps love to pay them....then somehow win the ball without ever actually touching any of them.

Not easy but it must be done...also that snivvling little cheat McLean needs to be either knocked out early or given 5m space at all times so the umps don't get the opportunity to punish anyone touching him.

All we ask for is a fair go.
Got your excuses for the final result going the Dog's way out nice and early I see.

Over an entire season

Just how can you be a contested ball winning mob and not give away free kicks ? Are they ball whisperers ?

The umps rolled out the red carpet for the entire first half of their season...every single game.
It wasn't until the media and opposition fans forced a late season stewards enquiry they suddenly got the same treatment as others...at least for a short while.
Unfortunately the finals have brought back the same dream treatment from the umps. They are absolute sweethearts.
We need to be vigilant at all times, and watch out for those sneaky little momentum stopper free kicks the umps love to pay them....then somehow win the ball without ever actually touching any of them.

Not easy but it must be done...also that snivvling little cheat McLean needs to be either knocked out early or given 5m space at all times so the umps don't get the opportunity to punish anyone touching him.

Making excuses already?

Heart,Doggies,head Doggies.
Shown the last 3 weeks against favoured teams on away grounds that they have the mentality to go all the way.

I will be heading into the City if you win and lap it up.

Anyone have 2 tickets to sell? Mate of mine and his Dad are die hard Dogs supporters and members but couldn't get their hands on tickets.
Just throwing it out there.. You never know if you dont ask.
Try the Swans board!!
Only joking dont do that there is not much humour over there!

Boy the dogs fans are up and about with a bit of strut!

I've never had any confidence around GF Day and for a club in relatively unexplored territory you'd think it'd be the same for the Dogs fans

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Try the Swans board!!
Only joking dont do that there is not much humour over there!

I will be nice to anyone who an get their hands on 2 tickets for me.
My mate and his Dad are die hards... Went to Perth for the first final and then Sydney for the prelim. Been trying all week but not having much luck.

Boy the dogs fans are up and about with a bit of strut!

I've never had any confidence around GF Day and for a club in relatively unexplored territory you'd think it'd be the same for the Dogs fans
What have we got to lose? None of these posts have any influence on what happens in the game so why not have a bit of fun!
Its clear only Kingys squiggle graph has the answers our posting makes no difference.

I will be nice to anyone who an get their hands on 2 tickets for me.
My mate and his Dad are die hards... Went to Perth for the first final and then Sydney for the prelim. Been trying all week but not having much luck.
If you keep a close eye on gumtree and eBay you'll will definitely see some eventually. The price will be very steep though.

If you keep a close eye on gumtree and eBay you'll will definitely see some eventually. The price will be very steep though.

Yeah that's the plan mate.
Not sure how much they want to pay but it doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that buying tickets this close to the game are going to be costly!

:D

Over an entire season

I hope the dogs win with a kick after the siren from McLean, when he kicks his fourth goal of the game - all from high contact frees.

Final free kick count - Dogs 35, Swans 11.

Come on umpires!!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back