Preview 2016 AFL Grand Final - Sydney v Western Bulldogs, MCG, 2.10pm, Sat Oct 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are you like, 12?

We seem to have had some excitable posters sign up this finals campaign, might take a little while to die down and some may not actually be Dogs people.....

We seem to have had some excitable posters sign up this finals campaign, might take a little while to die down and some may not actually be Dogs people.....
If you don't mind me pumping up your tyres you've been one of the best.

Geelong made Sydney look the greatest side of all time last week. What a difference for the Swannies this week playing against a side that will bleed for the jumper and are prepared to go to any lengths to bring success to their great club. Sydney will get smashed from pillar to post in this game and a beautiful story will end at around 5.15 on Saturday when Schultzy hands Woody and Bevo the cup. Dogs by 20 points, oh this is going to special!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Geelong made Sydney look the greatest side of all time last week. What a difference for the Swannies this week playing against a side that will bleed for the jumper and are prepared to go to any lengths to bring success to their great club. Sydney will get smashed from pillar to post in this game and a beautiful story will end at around 5.15 on Saturday when Schultzy hands Woody and Bevo the cup. Dogs by 20 points, oh this is going to special!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Man I'm going to be so upset when we crush all the Doggies fans' hopes and dreams. It's just going to be brutal. But...you know...whatevs.

Man I'm going to be so upset when we crush all the Doggies fans' hopes and dreams. It's just going to be brutal. But...you know...whatevs.
Ha Ha. Just like the other 3 sides we beat were meant to crush our dreams. You are stuffed mate, believe me!!!

I'm a bit busy panicking at the minute, but when I'm done, I'll get right on it....
You wait until first bounce. It is absolutely nerve wracking to point where you can't even really enjoy the game. It's that bad. It's all just a horrible lead up to the point when you're sure you've won or lost and then joy or despair takes over.

Sounds fun huh?

Ha Ha. Just like the other 3 sides we beat were meant to crush our dreams. You are stuffed mate, believe me!!!
You do realise that none of those other three teams were us though? Just checking.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm hearing the expert commentators say Marsh stays in and Laidler goes out because of leg speed. What do you think?

This is the part where they start to believe that all this media hype is more than it really is.
The big majority of the media are predicting Sydney wins. There might be a lot of media coverage of how excited our fans are, but the media are clearly telling the world that Sydney will win this.

The big majority of the media are predicting Sydney wins. There might be a lot of media coverage of how excited our fans are, but the media are clearly telling the world that Sydney will win this.
I'd say that's a fair assessment though Wayne Carey seems to have drunk from the Footscray Kool-Aid. He's big on you guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back