Last edited:

swans 1-39 looks the goods
happy.gif
happy.gif

happy.gif
happy.gif

happy.gif
happy.gif

Dogs have been written off every week and come out and won. If they do it in the GF, it's surely one of the best premierships ever.

I just put a small wager on the over 136.5 pts (Bet365) WAFL GF....It has rained hard in Perth overnight but it'll clear by bounce down.
I've worked the total to be around 149.5pts GL if you have a dabble.

On first look 1.60 is a gift

Dogs won last 2 against Swans, both in Sydney. GWS rip Swans a new one 3 weeks ago, Dogs beat GWS. Not sure I'd be jumping into $1-60.

Dogs have had 1 loss all year > 25 points, Swans won't get blown away either. Will be working all bets on a close result

Dogs won last 2 against Swans, both in Sydney. GWS rip Swans a new one 3 weeks ago, Dogs beat GWS. Not sure I'd be jumping into $1-60.

Dogs have had 1 loss all year > 25 points, Swans won't get blown away either. Will be working all bets on a close result
Last 3 grand finals the losing team has failed to come to terms with the pressure and expectation of the game and results haven't been close. To me this might be a bridge to far for the Bulldogs (I also thought this for the game against GWS) coming off 3 euphoric wins and 2 games on the road. Could this be a blowout?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last 3 grand finals the losing team has failed to come to terms with the pressure and expectation of the game and results haven't been close. To me this might be a bridge to far for the Bulldogs (I also thought this for the game against GWS) coming off 3 euphoric wins and 2 games on the road. Could this be a blowout?

Well, 2013 was close, Fremantle just couldn't kick straight.

The other two had the hawks with extensive GF experience, at home against interstate sides (I guess the same argument could be made regarding the swans GF experience with 3 grand finals in 5 years)

Well, 2013 was close, Fremantle just couldn't kick straight.

The other two had the hawks with extensive GF experience, at home against interstate sides (I guess the same argument could be made regarding the swans GF experience with 3 grand finals in 5 years)
I think there was an element of nerves with Freo which translated into poor kicking for goal (especially in the 1st quarter). The entire Freo forward line was especially poor early. The game was certainly close at times, but from memory Freo kicked a few late ones to narrow the scoreline.

I saw a few nerves from WB with their kicking against the Hawks (particularly Dickson).

On paper it should be a cracking contest, but a battle hardened experienced finals outfit against a Cinderella story might not have a fairytale finish...

Hawks v Freo was close the whole game

Hawks v Freo was close the whole game

??? Then it was the most one-sided close game I've ever seen. There was about 90 seconds in the whole game when Freo looked a legit shot of winning

Placed a $40 3-way multi last week Dogs 1-39 Swans 1-39 into Dogs win GF @$67, so if the doggies come though this weekend it will pay $2681! However watching the swans last weekend against the cats, the swans won convincingly. Considering hedging some of my bet on the swans this weekend as Id hate to walk away with nothing. Any thoughts on whether this can get up or the best possible hedging option? Im currently considering swans for $681@1.62 (sportsbet) which would effectively make it $2000 for a dogs win and $421 for the swans.

Last edited:
Places a $40 3-way multi last week Dogs 1-39 Swans 1-39 into Dogs win GF @$67 and if the doggies come though this weekend it will pay $2681! However watching the swans last weekend against the cats they won convincingly. Considering hedging some of my bet on the swans this weekend as id hate to walk away with nothing. Any thoughts on whether this can get up or the best possible hedging option? Im currently considering swans for $681@1.62 (sportsbet) which would effectively make it $2000 for a dogs win and $421 for the swans.
Thats a ripper bet mate good luck. I think what you outlined is a wise play, at the end of the day a wins a win

??? Then it was the most one-sided close game I've ever seen. There was about 90 seconds in the whole game when Freo looked a legit shot of winning
Might wanna rewatch it then because if we kicked straight in the last we would have won (and thats discounting our s**t kicking in the first)

Might wanna rewatch it then because if we kicked straight in the last we would have won (and thats discounting our s**t kicking in the first)

lol you wut m8???? Hawks had the first 5 or 6 scoring shots of the last quarter and were 5 goals up halfway through the last - GAME OVER

Hawks dominated the first 10 minutes and were up by 31 points. Given how hard it was for Freo to kick goals that's a match winning lead. Freo came hard for a 5 minute stretch, but that was it.

Placed a $40 3-way multi last week Dogs 1-39 Swans 1-39 into Dogs win GF @$67, so if the doggies come though this weekend it will pay $2681! However watching the swans last weekend against the cats, the swans won convincingly. Considering hedging some of my bet on the swans this weekend as Id hate to walk away with nothing. Any thoughts on whether this can get up or the best possible hedging option? Im currently considering swans for $681@1.62 (sportsbet) which would effectively make it $2000 for a dogs win and $421 for the swans.

Who let you multi Dogs winning last week into Dogs winning the flag?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back