2016 AFL - Grand Final

Remove this Banner Ad

Hoping WB have a nervous start so Syd at the 1st quarter line, WB over 2.5 behinds and a BB of Syd 19+ in the 1st.

Promo whoring both sides but with a bias towards Sydney and got them at 3.00 earlier in the finals with the Crown promo.

Buddy (Crown promo) and Papley (TabTouch promo) for FGS, Papley 2+ (arbed with SB under 1.5) and 3+ and same for Rohan.

Hanneberry NS medal (WH promo).

Any other value I should be looking at?

Alright gameday is finally here. I have $225 I need to 'turnover' before I can withdraw from my Crownbet account so I'm going pretty big today.

$150 Dogs H2H @2.5 ($50 bonus pts back promo)
$50 Franklin 1st goal @6 ($50 cashback promo)
$15 Heeney NS @15
$10 Hunter NS @21

Was also looking at the following on Sportsbet all week, but decided not to spend any more money:

Dahl 30 / Smith 3 @23
Titch 30 / Paps 3 @17
Dane Rampe 30 pos @41 (has since shortened to 21)
Parker 3 goals @12
Picken NS @23
Dunks NS @81
Dunks 3 goals @36

Good luck everyone.

Geez *en ladcampaigners very nearly cost me a bet with their awfully slow website. Had to ring up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Come on Boydy!!

Must be my iPhone. First The ladcampaigners *k up and now sportsbet dicking me when Boyd was $41 and automatically hanging up after bet wouldn't submit resulting in me getting a s**t price.

This phone is on its last legs I tell yas

Alright gameday is finally here. I have $225 I need to 'turnover' before I can withdraw from my Crownbet account so I'm going pretty big today.

$150 Dogs H2H @2.5 ($50 bonus pts back promo)
$50 Franklin 1st goal @6 ($50 cashback promo)
$15 Heeney NS @15
$10 Hunter NS @21

Was also looking at the following on Sportsbet all week, but decided not to spend any more money:

Dahl 30 / Smith 3 @23
Titch 30 / Paps 3 @17
Dane Rampe 30 pos @41 (has since shortened to 21)
Parker 3 goals @12
Picken NS @23
Dunks NS @81
Dunks 3 goals @36

Good luck everyone.

Bang! - decent payout on the H2H. Got dogs @2.55 just before the bounce.

Other bets were terrible - glad I didn't pop anything into those sportsbet bets. Wish Franklin had a crack from the 50 for the first goal instead of passing it off.

Great day nonetheless! Well done dogs

had $3 on rampe for most marks for the finals series, it was the one sweetener i was looking forward to tonight after a piss poor effort yet i get home and log in to check my winnings to see it says 'lost' when rampe went into todays game 4 ahead of Picken with the most and got 11 marks today which was more than any other player.

Did i miss something or did another player get a heap of marks in the finals without me noticing? c

just rang them up pretending i was going to do a live bet and told him they've ****ed up and he said to ring back tomorow.

Can someone please confirm that rampe indeed did have the most marks for the finals before i go insane, im too blotto

14469662_557960814405016_1340330499278070141_n.jpg

My brother had a pretty good win on the weekend.

http://www.sportsbet.com.au/blog/afl/grand-final-punter-of-the-week

Remove this Banner Ad

Back