2016 AFL - Round 11

Remove this Banner Ad

The Neafl curtain raiser for the suns/swans match had a total game score of 128 (but i think they played shortened quarters) and from looking at the videos it looked like a tough slog

Thanks for the support boys. Few different from Chrisdon this week which will make things interesting.

Round 11 Totals:
Carlton/Brisbane: U190.5 (SB)
Geelong/GWS: O185.5 (b365)
GC/Sydney: O145.5 (SB)
Collingwood/PortA: O178.5 (SB)

GC/Syd game line moved to 120.5. RIP my percentage.

Tabtouch has a market of neither team to kick 40 points in the first half for $2. Just wondering if that is value...

I played with fire with the Tyson and Vince bet and I'll be playing with fire for Hall v Hannebery and Cooney v Walters.

$5.88 for Hall to get more disposals v Hannebery
$1.57 for Hannebery to get more disposals v Hall

I'm ****ed if they tie.

Similar thing to the Cooney and Walters bet except those odds aren't as great.

These bets are
I played with fire with the Tyson and Vince bet and I'll be playing with fire for Hall v Hannebery and Cooney v Walters.

I'm stuffed if they tie.

I understand your predicament
These bets are terrifying.....good luck

I'm stuffed if they tie.

Im on a few of these as well for way too much money. Thanks for pointing out about the tie being counted as a loss. The goal scoring ones are the biggest worry.

Mcveigh 2+ and 3+ goals @13 and 81 small bets
Heeney 2+ @3.40 and 3+ @10 the odds are too good to turn down imo
Rohan 2+ @3.1 and 3+ @9 small bets again
all bet365
For the freo match
Walters 2+@2 and 3+@4.33 - bet365 Generous odds for someone like Walters, playing a bit more mid but the only reason he hasn't been hitting these marks is his accuracy has been off the past couple of weeks
Taberner 2+@2.2 and 3+@ 5 - bet365 (Apeness in helps to open up either Tabs or Pav)
Mayne 2+@2.5 and 3+@6.5 - bet365 (4th string tall forward, where he belongs) + likes to beat up on weaker sides too
Apeness 3+@16 sportsbet - small bet and even smaller on 4+ 5+ and 6+ (these are obviously unlikely but it is essendon)
$50 Barlow 25+@2.25 and $20 barlow 30+@6 - hope he plays a bit more middle with no Deboer, fully expect him to swap with blakely still

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm stuffed if they tie.

yeah i got on that one as well before i discovered the rule except at $1.6

didn't put a huge amount on though

They tie you get back 63% of your stake on willhill at those odds?

so getting odds similar to 1.7 not to tie? if I have done the maths right?

Im on a few of these as well for way too much money. Thanks for pointing out about the tie being counted as a loss. The goal scoring ones are the biggest worry.
Let me know how you go. Have you posted what they are?

yeah i got on that one as well before i discovered the rule except at $1.6

didn't put a huge amount on though

They tie you get back 63% of your stake on willhill at those odds?

so getting odds similar to 1.7 not to tie? if I have done the maths right?
$1.60 x 367.5 = 588
$5.88 x 100 = 588

For every $173.50 liability you will face a potential $120.50 PROFIT.

So $1.6945 are your effective odds on them not tying.

I just accidentally cashed out of a bet of U141.5 on Bet365. Their cash out process is ridiculous!

Mcveigh 2+ and 3+ goals @13 and 81 small bets
Heeney 2+ @3.40 and 3+ @10 the odds are too good to turn down imo
Rohan 2+ @3.1 and 3+ @9 small bets again
all bet365
For the freo match
Walters 2+@2 and 3+@4.33 - bet365 Generous odds for someone like Walters, playing a bit more mid but the only reason he hasn't been hitting these marks is his accuracy has been off the past couple of weeks
Taberner 2+@2.2 and 3+@ 5 - bet365 (Apeness in helps to open up either Tabs or Pav)
Mayne 2+@2.5 and 3+@6.5 - bet365 (4th string tall forward, where he belongs) + likes to beat up on weaker sides too
Apeness 3+@16 sportsbet - small bet and even smaller on 4+ 5+ and 6+ (these are obviously unlikely but it is essendon)
$50 Barlow 25+@2.25 and $20 barlow 30+@6 - hope he plays a bit more middle with no Deboer, fully expect him to swap with blakely still
tailed all. had Similar thinking. and also had a few $ on McGlynn with 2 & 3goals too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back