2016 AFL - Round 12

Remove this Banner Ad

Well Barlow had 1 touch in the last and screwed me again and Walters let me down, congrats to anyone who cashed that one out
Not too bad a day thanks to Redpath and Young though, could have been up sooo much more though, won't get those odds for walters for a while now too

Well, I can safely say I'm done with totals and player disposals. After two pretty solid weeks on H2H multi bets, this round, I changed it up a bit and it's seen me miss by one lousy disposal a number of times. Had Rockliff for 35, he got 34. Sloane and Priddis both ended on 29, had them for 30. Had the overs on the Eagles/Crows game, missed that by two points. Barlow 3+ goals, he ends with one in a flogging against Brisbane, mainly because he passes multiple goals off to teammates. So, this little experiment is over for me. Back to the original plan. Good luck with all your bets today :) Carlton and Richmond should both win easily. Looking forward to the derby!

Well, I can safely say I'm done with totals and player disposals. After two pretty solid weeks on H2H multi bets, this round, I changed it up a bit and it's seen me miss by one lousy disposal a number of times. Had Rockliff for 35, he got 34. Sloane and Priddis both ended on 29, had them for 30. Had the overs on the Eagles/Crows game, missed that by two points. Barlow 3+ goals, he ends with one in a flogging against Brisbane, mainly because he passes multiple goals off to teammates. So, this little experiment is over for me. Back to the original plan. Good luck with all your bets today :) Carlton and Richmond should both win easily. Looking forward to the derby!

Others my want to chime in here, but your bloody close in winning in a big way. I wouldn't give up just yet. Different story if you were way off. Really unlucky.

Did you work out the totals or just a gut feeling? Feeling the exact same after last nights robbery

Followed your total on the game yesterday. Very unlucky there. The Eagles just stopped playing. You can't EVER predict that! The others, pretty much worked it out on averages. Footy Wire is pretty good for that. Wish I had Dangerfield for 40+...jumped on that one a few times this year and he's missed it. Of course, yesterday, he did it with one hand tied behind his back. When you miss like that, it's the universe telling you to get the hell off and get back to basics. My take anyway ;)

Ross 25+ Disposals @ 2 (TAB) 2u
Membrey 2+ Goals @ 1.72 (B365) 1.5u
Membrey 3+ Goals @ 3.25 (B365) 1u
Everitt 2+ Goals @ 2.20 (B365) 3u
Everitt 3+ Goals @ 4.75 (B365) 1.5u

Interesting game today between bottom feeders. Saints looking to get back on the board and blues looking to keep winning the sneaky ones.

Saints haven't beaten Carlton since 2013. Don't think it will happen today either. Saints defence is too weak.

Carlton 25+ $2.55 1U
Carlton 40+ $4.10 1U

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For anyone interested in the Rising Star...Weller (Freo) is most likely going to get the nod this round...22 disposals and 4 goals in the smashing win over Brisbane, he was an absolute gun. He's currently way overs at 81-1 on Sportsbet. I've made some decent cash out dollars this year on odds coming in. His only real danger this round is Mills (Sydney). Depends on how solid his game is today, of course.

Interesting game today between bottom feeders. Saints looking to get back on the board and blues looking to keep winning the sneaky ones.

Saints haven't beaten Carlton since 2013. Don't think it will happen today either. Saints defence is too weak.

Carlton 25+ $2.55 1U
Carlton 40+ $4.10 1U
Your a bit rough on Carlton calling them bottom feeders, but definitely agree with the bets. Thinks these bets are the best on offer this round. Also think the Saints attack will be weak without McCartin and Riewoldt.

I'm on the Blues for the win, line and 25+.

For anyone interested in the Rising Star...Weller (Freo) is most likely going to get the nod this round...22 disposals and 4 goals in the smashing win over Brisbane, he was an absolute gun. He's currently way overs at 81-1 on Sportsbet. I've made some decent cash out dollars this year on odds coming in. His only real danger this round is Mills (Sydney). Depends on how solid his game is today, of course.

Okay. I threw a tenner on it.

Good pickup, Think hes played more footy than blakely, so should end up max 26 bucks once nominated.

How often do AFL release the rising star before the bookies get a sniff? Similar to the Byrnes-Jones? If so I'll wait till tomorrow or Tuesday to get on before the bookies.

How often do AFL release the rising star before the bookies get a sniff? Similar to the Byrnes-Jones? If so I'll wait till tomorrow or Tuesday to get on before the bookies.

Sportsbet are VERY slow on the uptake. The Rising Star nominee is announced Monday night. Check Twitter for news of the nomination. It usually hits Twitter first. Sportsbet don't update their market until Tuesday. Unless there's a massive plonk to make the bookies take note, the odds won't change too much until the following morning.

This is a trap game by the bookies, saints probably win by reversing the original line, around 8points

Remove this Banner Ad

Back