2016 AFL - Round 12

Remove this Banner Ad

Here you go:
"Neither the Bombers nor the Hawks have made any changes for tonight's game. Jack Gunston has been named on the half-forward flank." -AFL's late mail.

Thanks Robo

This could end badly but no book decided to put an over/under out of Zaka so I explored different options and this is the best I could come up with for a middle.

2u Zaharakis o24.5 disposals at $2.20 w TAB
1.2u Merrett more disposals than Zaharakis at $1.87 w Ozbet
1.2u Merrett u28.5 disposals at $1.85

Zaharakis o29.5 disposals at $4 w TAB

This could end badly but no book decided to put an over/under out of Zaka so I explored different options and this is the best I could come up with for a middle.

Very clever :)

Crownbet has Zaharakis Over/Under 27.5 btw

Just a small flutter on Hawks - 51.5 / under 185.5 tonight. As long as Hawthorn don't go into cruise control.

Also tailed Smith and Zaharakis for 30 disposals.

Not worrying about middles or Arbs for this I just chucked a 100 bucks on over @ $2.30. Not much else I can really come up with for this game and it seems like value to me. He's been over 6 of 11 this year and very close on a couple of other occasions. Last time he had a poor game after Jacobs tagged him he bounced back with 31 the following week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So ladbrokes apparently has a 25+ and 30+ disposal market anyone know when this market opens for each game?

chucked a tenner on hartung 30+@10 and 25+@ 2.75 because these odds were quite a bit higher then sportsbets

Could be a friday night only market i suppose but it wasn't there yesterday

Also Zaka was 2.00 for under 25 on luxbet btw

Think this game might be closer than expected (and this was before that embarrassing Daniher goal). Essendon has been pretty competitive every second week and it's a pretty average Hawks side with a tendency to cruise.

On Hawks -20.5 and at $1.05 and on the under total in-play and looking for an in-play bet on the Hawks in the 2nd half when they put the hammer down.

Edit: that was before the two embarrassing Daniher goals.

Wow. Hawks behinds unders screwed already
i know right.. :/
here's hoping they can kick better in the 2nd for dusty's tip:
Hawthorn under 3.5 behinds 2nd quarter @ $2.10 - gone under 10/11 times this season, 2nd quarter is their worst overall whilst Essendon's median loss for the quarter is by 5 thus expect it to be reasonably competitive until blowing out sometime in the 2nd half.

Think this game might be closer than expected (and this was before that embarrassing Daniher goal). Essendon has been pretty competitive every second week and it's a pretty average Hawks side with a tendency to cruise.

On Hawks -20.5 and at $1.05 and on the under total in-play and looking for an in-play bet on the Hawks in the 2nd half when they put the hammer down.

Edit: that was before the two embarrassing Daniher goals.
Geez got this wrong. Bombers looked cooked.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back