2016 AFL - Round 14

Remove this Banner Ad

Well that makes no sense, if anything finals footy is built around defense far more than H&A. Like i already said he went within winning one contest in 2 grand finals, so it goes alright in both those matches + in all the finals win to get there.

Im done with this anyway, im not spending my Friday night sticking up for the coach of ruddy Fremantle

Attacking football wins grand finals. Which is why he doesn't

Mayne seems to be in reasonable form lately
3$ for 2 or more at 365 seems a tad overs
On the same line of betting as Barlow, Clarke and blair

Barlow 2$ AGS at Sports seems the better play if you're interested in him

Well, not going to win many goal scoring bets with that freo game plan

Probably should have put more weight on the goals coming against Brisbane/Essendon

Lol at people bashing the gameplan, should blame our goalkicking more, we had about 6 shots less then 30 metres out that were gimmes that we missed which is absolutely kills scoring.

We played terrible and are missing a bunch of key players, was our gameplan more defensive then the past 3 weeks or is it an overreaction because you lost a bet? There has been a clear shift in our gameplan this year to be more attacking but most of our players are young and inconsistency like tonight should be expected. Not the first time we have been flogged this year and won't be the last, just as we will also score higher this year when we get it right.

Alex Sexton AGS @ $2.75 (SB) - Has kicked a goal in 7 of 9 games, inclusive the game he broke his arm and played a mere 30% game time for 4 disposals (which really, is a stretch to include anyway given he normally plays 85-90%). Is playing up forward primarily thanks to all GCs mids coming back. Thus have gone big on this. He is also $34 for first goal and last goal. I see no reason this shouldn't be in the $1.35 region at minimum. For comparison, B365 have him for 2 goals or more @ $2.40.

Alex Sexton AGS @ $2.75 (SB) - Has kicked a goal in 7 of 9 games, inclusive the game he broke his arm and played a mere 30% game time for 4 disposals (which really, is a stretch to include anyway given he normally plays 85-90%). Is playing up forward primarily thanks to all GCs mids coming back. Thus have gone big on this. He is also $34 for first goal and last goal. I see no reason this shouldn't be in the $1.35 region at minimum. For comparison, B365 have him for 2 goals or more @ $2.40.
$41 for first and last goal @crown also $26 for first goal away team which is probably a better bet

Toby Green +2 Goals @ 1.66 2u B365
Toby Green +3 Goals @ 3.10 1.5u B365
Montagna 25+ Disposals @ 1.75 1.5u Tab

Martin Over 26 touches 1.87 at Lux

Only gone under 1 out of the last 7 when they were flogged by North, only danger is the Robinson Tag

Also for those who are interested can middle with <29.5 at Willhill or <30.5 at Crownbet

Also put up 30+ in his last two games against Brisbane

Edit: Beaten into 1.76 as I posted that

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone like saints to stay close at 33.5 hcap?? I rekn their speed can trouble Geelong at times and riewoldt back

got em at 35.5 luxbet:) theres a few 2 pt middles with jack steven, kade simpson,anyone spot other middle bets on anything today?

Also was the sportsbet money back for win big win little 1-39 only for Ade vs North?? can't see it anywhere, and is that limited to 1 match per round you can bet on

theres a few 2 pt middles with jack steven, kade simpson,anyone spot other middle bets on anything today?
two point middles on player markets are hardly worth it when the majority of applicable markets on crown & lux markets are 1.75 or lower

two point middles on player markets are hardly worth it when the majority of applicable markets on crown & lux markets are 1.75 or lower

All the Luxbet player markets open at 1.87, Sports and Willhill generally 1.87/1.88

However, you have be to extremely quick as it takes minimal money to move prop markets

All the Luxbet player markets open at 1.87, Sports and Willhill generally 1.87/1.88

True, i was mainly referring to the aforementioned suggestions- Dusty, Steven, Simpson etc.

I had a quick look but think i've missed the boat, something like Rocky over 31 lux, under 33 crown is 1.66 & 1.75 respectively

Tailing this and adding Brisbane 4.5+ Behinds first half @ $2. Have covered this 10/13 times this season.

got on these last night

deledio 3+ @ $5.20
deledio 4+ @ $13

30/3
cotch/deledio @ $7.80
grigg/deledio @ $13
martin/deledio @ $10
rockliff/deledio @ $6.40

deledio first goal e/w @ $16
deledio second goal @ $16

Remove this Banner Ad

Back