2016 AFL - Round 14

Remove this Banner Ad

Maynard for Collingwood played a pretty good game Also 100-1.
Luxbet specials are up... ablett much better price at 1.87 for 26.5 compared to sportsbet 1.50.. hawks normally give up big numbers to the good opposition mids as they dont hard tag. also mitchell 28.0 flat instead of sportsbet 28.5, and lewis 28 flat at $1.87 seems good as he is 1.75 or something at whill for 30.good conditions means the ball should zing aaround a bit by hand and get these 3 up hopefully, lewis 250 games also +

Yeah, Maynard played a solid game, as did Connor Menadue (Richmond). However, IMO, Gresham has it because of St. Kilda's win and his timely goal.
Stunning win by the Saints.Geelong prem favourites going in to the game, Cats went in to the game strong fav and expected to account for the saints without too much trouble.Gresham will be looked upon quite favorably. With his cracking goal at the most crucial time

Lewis most touches is tempting, 3.75 group A sports or 5$ Unibet

14$ lewis most touches/Breust most goals

For those who got on Sexton AGS at sportsbet, currently it works out slightly better if you cash out then reinvest at 2$ on WH

Gives real odds of 2.9368

Hawthron 60+ @ $2.15 (SB)

Should win and comfortably, will be looking to this game for a % boost you would imagine

I've been pretty good with the Rising Star predictions this year. I plonk, then cash out. Remember, you're not betting on these kids to win, you're just in it for the short term to make a profit. Jade Gresham of St. Kilda is the likely nominee for this week. He was a match winner for St. Kilda last night.

This is what Alan Richardson said about Jade Gresham in the post-match presser...
"Richardson also reserved substantial praise for small forward Jade Gresham, whose clever goal in the final term will be in the running as one of the goals of the year. Gresham, pick No.18 in last year's NAB AFL Draft, finished with 16 disposals, three score assists and eight inside 50s to complement that astonishing goal."

Right now, he's 101-1 on Sportsbet. With those stats and St. Kilda's shock win, he should get the nomination this week. If you get on at 101-1 and he comes in by half, you should make an approximate 30 per cent profit on a cash out.

Is there a way to roughly calculate the cash out? I haven't really gotten my head around how to calculate it but am interested in putting bets on large outsiders such as Gresham $101, and then cashing out when the odds come in like you have done.

Is there a way to roughly calculate the cash out? I haven't really gotten my head around how to calculate it but am interested in putting bets on large outsiders such as Gresham $101, and then cashing out when the odds come in like you have done.
Yer someone posted before.. Say if you put 200 on at 101-1 and he firms to 50-1..you should get 30 c for every dollar
So offer should be 260ish..I like over 193.5..went 191 vs Freo at this ground in worse conditions after a low first half

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At 101-1, if he comes in by half, you'll roughly make 33 per cent profit. So, $100 on, you'll get a cash out of $133, or thereabouts. If he comes in further, obviously you'll make more.

At 101-1, if he comes in by half, you'll roughly make 33 per cent profit. So, $100 on, you'll get a cash out of $133, or thereabouts. If he comes in further, obviously you'll make more.

Does that work for everything. Say if I back someone at $20 odds and they come in by half to $10, will the cash out be 33% profit?

Does that work for everything. Say if I back someone at $20 odds and they come in by half to $10, will the cash out be 33% profit?

Only going on experience. I backed Dangerfield (Brownlow) at $10 earlier in the year and when he came in to $5, I doubled my money, so the odds do change when they're shorter to begin with.

G C plus 53.5 ladbrokes ...
1 unit ....

Back to the well again for me

Last 4 weeks Roos Dee's Bris
Have all been within a goal v Hawks
In the last qrt ( bombers game non AFL standard )
Even a injury riddled dockers were in front at half time in tassie 6 weeks ago and lost by 40 pts.

Gold Coast have the best team in for about 8 weeks today..
9 goals start too much ..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back