2016 AFL - Round 15

Remove this Banner Ad

What's everyone on tonight?
Port are pretty good at home, but more importantly they have an excellent record against teams outside of the top 8. Already smashed Richmond at the MCG with a weakened squad. Got Schulz and one of their defenders back which is important because they have been leaking a few goals. Richmond on the other hand have been winning, but doing it pretty poorly. I think Port should win by around 4 goals so on them H2H and at the line.

Edit: Also on the 1-39 and 40+ with sportsbet.

Last edited:

I have Port H2H in my multi-bet. Got Collingwood at the line that was up earlier this week -1.5, Sydney -17.5 and Adelaide -17.5. Not too interested in player markets tonight.
Player markets have killed me the past couple of weeks.

Player markets have killed me the past couple of weeks.

Me too! And last night, I had Kennedy for 5 and 6 goals. He had 3, then he was taken off with about 6 minutes to go. There goes my bet! Prob. didn't have much chance of getting the rest, but my chance was taken because of a coaching move. The longer times spent on the bench during the game plays havoc with disposals markets too.

okay I went a bit crazy with 30d/3goals tonight. Hopefully end up on top
1U Cotch/Young @$6.20
1U Cotch/Wingard @$4.20
1U Martin/Young @$5.80
1U Martin/Wingard @$4
0.5U R.Gray/Deledio @$13
0.5U Grigg/Deledio @$18
0.5U Jarman Impey 3+ goals @$8
0.5U Shane Edwards 3+ goals @$9.50
In hindsight I should have picked either Trent or Dusty haha

Me too! And last night, I had Kennedy for 5 and 6 goals. He had 3, then he was taken off with about 6 minutes to go. There goes my bet! Prob. didn't have much chance of getting the rest, but my chance was taken because of a coaching move. The longer times spent on the bench during the game plays havoc with disposals markets too.
Last week I got my first win in the player markets for a few weeks. I had Ablett 40+ and he got exactly 40. Even that was a longshot because he hasn't come close in his past few.

I'm considering Wingard for 3 tonight, he's good for that.

Kinda feeling the under 180.5. Anyone else? I gots no system but a bit of drizzle and a fairly high stakes game could be a bit crappy ala their last encounter.

1U Rich +22.5

Also like young 2+ and 3+ goals at $2.05 and $4.33 on b365.

Has hit 9/11 and 4/11 times this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Also like young 2+ and 3+ goals at $2.05 and $4.33 on b365.

Has hit 9/11 and 4/11 times this year.
Wingards a good bet
lol - I was just about to post the exact same bets and stats, nice one! (also young's actually played 12 games not 11.)
wingard's good too but bookies have taken out much of the value for him
(for the record wingards kicked 2g in 9/11 games hes played, kicked 3g in 5/11)

Last edited:
I put overs on without checking the weather (idiot). To my surprise though, there has been a few goals. Hoping it clears up a bit!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back