2016 AFL - Round 18

Remove this Banner Ad

Redpath over 1.5 goals @ $1.76- $100
Has done this in 7/10 games this season.

got on that earlier, looks good. Had an average month but they've had some tough games, needs to step up a bit without stringer this week too. Think he's covered it in 3/4 games at etihad as well this year

lol geelong fking everything up again... Swans game only had 83 points after quarter time :huh:
No more overs after the bye rounds.
For sunday, got the Tigers +40.5. Reckon they're a chance to win outright now after the results tonight. Hawks might relax knowing they have a 2 game buffer at the top.

Also adding GWS @ 1.73. 4U

I dont do a lot of fantasy betting but surely 3 points aren't worth 13c?
Probably not, but my only research was the post in the thread which sounded good, so when I found a higher line I took it. Ended up being close to the 119.5 though, could have easily spilled over.

Ok guys... weather yesterday (Saturday) in Adelaide was holding off. Very limited rain.

Rain has started here today. Constant rain for the past couple hours. Maybe 0.5-1mm an hour. It is supposed to die off a little later on.
Will post again once I'm at the oval. Going early for better seats.

FINALLY broke a spell of horrid bad beats last night. Seriously, I couldn't back a winner to save my life these last few weeks. All 'smart money' bets too, no longshots, roughies or gut feelings, just continually screwed over by upsets. Made a tidy sum backing the Sainters last night though. Today I think the Bombers are great value paying 1.90 @ -15.5. Not too sure where to squeeze value out of the other two games. Might have a look at the over / unders. *

*Based on my recent form a good system for you punters might be to get my tips and do the opposite!

Ok guys... weather yesterday (Saturday) in Adelaide was holding off. Very limited rain.

Rain has started here today. Constant rain for the past couple hours. Maybe 0.5-1mm an hour. It is supposed to die off a little later on.
Will post again once I'm at the oval. Going early for better seats.

Yep weather here is s**t

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bombers have been awful this year but showed something on rare occasions like when they largely stuck with GWS, but Brisbane have been bloody, shockingly awful. I'll stick with the Bombers but yeah, lot of pride on the line for this match. The winner will be showered with praise (by their own fans). The loser will be taunted and booed until my throat is sore!

There is no R19 thread yet, but SB and Ladbrokes both have Geelong line v Bulldogs at 15.5 / 16.5 (as opposed to Crown at 22.5)

With 3 additional injuries last night, can't see the Dogs putting up a big fight at Skilled, and Geelong will be pushing to stay in the top4.

Adelaide weather update:
Raining on and off and now the sun is out. Is this Melbourne or Adelaide?
Expecting more showers soon. Looks like it's going to be greasy but not soaking wet.

Fun fact: I'll try and be sitting behind the goals northern side. Keep an eye out for the curly haired guy going for GWS!

Adelaide weather update:
Raining on and off and now the sun is out. Is this Melbourne or Adelaide?
Expecting more showers soon. Looks like it's going to be greasy but not soaking wet.

Fun fact: I'll try and be sitting behind the goals northern side. Keep an eye out for the curly haired guy going for GWS!
not sure about adelaide oval - but experiencing a little hail here in the adelaide hills just now (30mins away).

chrisdon16 what did you have the power vs GWS game capped at? It's nice and sunny here in Adelaide at the moment.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back