2016 AFL - Round 19

Remove this Banner Ad

And if he kicks one you can come on here and tell us how you hedged out before the game to reduce risk for a nice profit, wink wink.

haha, what i meant by that was i still had a loss with it, but I had enough on it to cover it a bit to just minimize the risk a little. I actually increased my stake on <2, then put a little on 3+, to basically change the odds for myself from $1.63 to around $1.90, but it would have meant a slight loss if he got 2 instead of the cash back.

I get what you mean, but I didn't get around to posting it and i don't see problem with it if i didn't get a chance. Would have still posted about it anyway if I'd won the bet and lost that little bit of insurance money. Usually on here i only discuss bets i post about, I do make others which i don't say anything about win or loss, but as it was related to one I had posted earlier I decided to include it, I have seen worse on here lol

Ryan Griffin under 103.5 SC @1.87 (Lux)

Averages 96, Gone under the line 5/8. 1 of the overs just scraped past with 104 and had another score of 108. Only one that has gone over easily was a 132 in round 2. Hasn't played in a few weeks, a line of 103.5 seems a bit high to me.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Obviously Bolton wants to build a good defensive game for the long run, then work on offense
Would seem so. Forward line is certainly problematic atm but at the same time you can't keep bleeding huge losses on the reg.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back