2016 AFL Semi Final - Sydney v Adelaide, SCG, Saturday, Sept 17, 7.25pm

Remove this Banner Ad

"crucial missed goal" in a 62 point win lol.

Won captain of the year, his leadership is clearly fine.

He's a loved character and Adel had a stellar year. We're talking about the r23 game and tonight. He is meant to be your elite forward and captain, didn't fire a shot.

Congratulations to the Swans good tough win and hope you have as close to your best team next week as possible.

The Crows were my tip all year and I do feel for them and their supporters. I guess the next flag is often born from previous disappointment.

Because you have a couple of injuries? Welcome to football

Missing 7 of best 22. No excuses this time of year though - no one remembers how many injuries you had.

How the **** could the Hawks afford him?
I know. Also O'Meara. Will be interesting to see!

I think Hawks should have retired some of their veterans to be honest and gone all out to secure others but I seriously have no idea how they can afford both Mitchell and JOM despite the over 30's taking paycuts (as has been rumoured).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jones and Towers/Rose. Would prefer Towers.

Would love Jones but listening to his brother speak last week it sounded like he was possibly done for the year. If he's 100% then I'm all for it.

Josh Jenkins s**t the bed massively - 8 disposals, 1 mark, 0 goals. Didn't exactly set the world on fire last week either - 5 disposals, 4 marks, 2 goals.

Mate is claiming it's "common knowledge" that Jenkins (along with a couple of other Crows) went into the game injured, but I didn't hear a word about it in the lead up. Just didn't play well, or does he consider his job done, now that he's got his fat contract?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back