Competitions 2016 AFL Supercoach & Dreamteam Questions

Remove this Banner Ad

Capture.PNG
any idea who I should take? This is supercoach draft. Cannot make a decision here

Is Oxley down the pecking order with the new gun arrivals etc?

Would he be worth picking up in a keeper league?

Oxley will be in competition with Langdon, Sinclair, Maynard, Ramsay etc.
He is going to need to lift a cog or two to beat them to a place in the 22.
Risky pick up I think.

If anyone needs players for there own personal supercoach league, pm me a code so I can join

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey guys. De Goey obviously had a lot of talk after NAB 1.

Realistically how much mid time is he likely to see during the season proper? Is his NAB1 role likely going to change and his scores accordingly.

what do u realistically see him averaging. Can he even be a F6 keeper and go 90?! I'm thinking shades of Sidebottom in his breakout year...

I have 2 structures depending on if Luey is a ruck option or not. One He would be competing with Simpkin for a spot although 100k dearer. The other it is a premium down to him.

Thanks guys, reckon the pies are going to be a force in years to come

Hey guys. De Goey obviously had a lot of talk after NAB 1.

Realistically how much mid time is he likely to see during the season proper? Is his NAB1 role likely going to change and his scores accordingly.

what do u realistically see him averaging. Can he even be a F6 keeper and go 90?! I'm thinking shades of Sidebottom in his breakout year...

I have 2 structures depending on if Luey is a ruck option or not. One He would be competing with Simpkin for a spot although 100k dearer. The other it is a premium down to him.

Thanks guys, reckon the pies are going to be a force in years to come

Will get plenty of midfield time. Kid looks special.
At his price I reckon he is a bargain.

Hey there everyone, I have a midfield question. Firstly I think you guys have one of the strongest midfields in the comp if all fit.
I am struggling between Greenwood for SC with a break even of 80, and De Goey with BE of 59. Greenwood was recruited as a B&F winner from North in a decent team, however with Penders, Swan, Sidebottom, Teloar and even Adams in the mix (not sure if he will be mid though?), what roles will these 2 have? Boris mentioned a run with role for Greenwood which is not good for fantasy - I have also heard he has a suspect kicking action - thoughts? De Goey impressed me in the NAB cup and I think he will be a gun, just not sure if he gets a spot coz at $300k+ it is a hefty price if he plays as an outside mid.

Thanks for your time and look forward to any recommendations\advice! Good luck for the season too, I have you guys as the big climbers this year.

Games total and supercoach output for Moore? Young KPP are hard to predict I know.

Cheers.
To be honest, I can't see they upside in going there. He'll play enough games, but I can't see the output being worth the investment

Hey there everyone, I have a midfield question. Firstly I think you guys have one of the strongest midfields in the comp if all fit.
I am struggling between Greenwood for SC with a break even of 80, and De Goey with BE of 59. Greenwood was recruited as a B&F winner from North in a decent team, however with Penders, Swan, Sidebottom, Teloar and even Adams in the mix (not sure if he will be mid though?), what roles will these 2 have? Boris mentioned a run with role for Greenwood which is not good for fantasy - I have also heard he has a suspect kicking action - thoughts? De Goey impressed me in the NAB cup and I think he will be a gun, just not sure if he gets a spot coz at $300k+ it is a hefty price if he plays as an outside mid.

Thanks for your time and look forward to any recommendations\advice! Good luck for the season too, I have you guys as the big climbers this year.
I think DeGoey is anything but that. He plays a very contested style. If you're playing the mid-price game, I think he offers good value. I can see him improving his average 25-30 points without too much fuss. His price is awkward though. He'll need to make every bit of that improvement to make it worthwhile

Hi, Magpies. Few questions about fantasy. I am currently looking at Pendles, DeGoey, Macaffer and Cox(ruck bench). Have Macafer mainly to keep inside the cap. Opinions on these, although Pendles is pretty self-explanatory. Anywhere else I could look? I've pretty much finished but may have a space for a $200K-$300K defender.

Hi, Magpies. Few questions about fantasy. I am currently looking at Pendles, DeGoey, Macaffer and Cox(ruck bench). Have Macafer mainly to keep inside the cap. Opinions on these, although Pendles is pretty self-explanatory. Anywhere else I could look? I've pretty much finished but may have a space for a $200K-$300K defender.
As much as i would like it, I think Macaffer (one of my favourites) is down the pecking order, would go with a rookie from another team.
DeGoey good value but so is Adams and Treloar all three will be ball magnets.
Depending on how much you have and if prepared to take the risk, Reid is a cheap defender and I think that Johanssen (WB) will do okay.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back