2016 AIHL Season

i havent got any info for you but I got an idea for a date tomorrow lmaoo

ice skating plus live sport.

genius, really.

Went down well?

Also may I only suggest you do the skating as a date if you actually know how to skate...

I took a cute girl skating I was keen on, having never been before. She insisted she hadn't either, although I later found out she did a fair bit of rollerblading. Watching her glide around effortlessly whilst I clung to the boards is not a pretty site. Luckily I'm a little better now!

Apr 1, 2007
Vic
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
West Indies
Went down well?

Also may I only suggest you do the skating as a date if you actually know how to skate...

I took a cute girl skating I was keen on, having never been before. She insisted she hadn't either, although I later found out she did a fair bit of rollerblading. Watching her glide around effortlessly whilst I clung to the boards is not a pretty site. Luckily I'm a little better now!
well my brother passed away that day so i had to postpone :(

haha you set yourself up there didnt you!! i played roller and ice hockey as a kid... and have been a couple times as an adult. so ive told her "yeah.. im not the greatest" (she's never skated, only roller bladed) then plan on going out there and shredding it haha

well my brother passed away that day so i had to postpone :(

haha you set yourself up there didnt you!! i played roller and ice hockey as a kid... and have been a couple times as an adult. so ive told her "yeah.. im not the greatest" (she's never skated, only roller bladed) then plan on going out there and shredding it haha

I'm so sorry to hear that mate :(

I hope you find that fine line between being impressive and arrogant hehe :D

Aug 19, 2009
Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Montreal Canadiens, Golden State
Not quite the correct thread, but went to the AIHL last night at Obrien Icehouse in Melbourne. Melbourne Ice v Melbourne Mustangs. Great atmosphere - totally sold out. Skills were quite good. 6-3 Mustangs. Well worth a look if you're getting a bit sick of the AFL or NRL.

Back