Fantasy 2016 - Alpha League Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Why me specifically? Because of Gordon?
I just sour completely at players who end up like this. I want the Ca.Johnsons, etc. The guys who aim for greatness. Sure, Bryant, Gordon, etc, are incredibly talented, but their indiscretions (especially these days) are dealt with harshly. It's always a risk letting them go, in case. Like Gordon MIGHT FINALLY be on the straight and narrow now, and rise. But that was two fantasy years gone by if i'd kept him, and his value dropped so either keep or get something for him IN CASE he never comes back (Blackmon).

You seem like one more willing to take a punt than others, still give some "decent" value back.

I just sour completely at players who end up like this. I want the Ca.Johnsons, etc. The guys who aim for greatness. Sure, Bryant, Gordon, etc, are incredibly talented, but their indiscretions (especially these days) are dealt with harshly. It's always a risk letting them go, in case. Like Gordon MIGHT FINALLY be on the straight and narrow now, and rise. But that was two fantasy years gone by if i'd kept him, and his value dropped so either keep or get something for him IN CASE he never comes back (Blackmon).

You seem like one more willing to take a punt than others, still give some "decent" value back.
Pfft, quitter retired, ain't no good to no one :(

Still elite.

I'm obviously an astute trader, knowing when the 'untouchables' should be up for conversation.
Straight swap for Manziel! :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Still elite.

I'm obviously an astute trader, knowing when the 'untouchables' should be up for conversation.

Astute? More like highway robbery rogue trader.

larry-david-stare-down-okay.gif~c200

I am looking to offload some round 1 picks. Think I currently sit at 5,6,9 & 12. Looking for later picks this year & first rounders for 2017. Woodson you lucky bastard! How many of these rd 1 picks would it take to prise Zeke off you?

As an aside, would a taxi squad be something anyone would be interested in? Idea that you can pick guys still in college to sit on your bench, for example you could pick a Fournette this year, even though he's obviously not playing and could turn out a bust or go with someone you will get production from now.

My waaay too early mock:
1 Woodson - Zeke Elliot
2 DRD - Jarrod Goff
3 Cassius - Carson Wentz
4 DRD - Josh Doctson
5 NDG - Laquon Treadwell
6 NDG - Kenneth Dixon
7 TGBB - Devontae Booker
8 DRD - CJ Prosise
9 NDG - Paxton Lynch
10 Dspeed - Christian Hackenburg
11 Wiz - Corey Coleman
12 NDG - Will Fuller

Maybe I don't want to trade out, that'd be a pretty fair haul.

Interested in trading back into the 1st and 2nd rounds, and acquiring some later picks too from anyone who stockpiled some :)

Have
Players (Bernard, Wallace, Sanchez etc available... open to entertaining offers on any players)
2016 4.05
2016 4.06
2016 5.05
2016 6.05
2017 1st
2017 2nd
2017 3rd
2017 4th
2017 5th
2017 6th

Thanks to NakedDeadGuy for activating league.

I'll get to all the other stuff soon -- day or two.

Also....so are we upping IDP scoring this season? Last season almost everyone wanted it. I wasn't going to use Cutthroat scoring for IDP, but just tweak the numbers, test, tweak, test. And then ask everyone to have a look and give feedback. Before settling on anything.

So let me know if we're doing it or not.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back