Fantasy 2016 - Alpha League Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Someone trade with me...

Justin Houston LB for a RB
LOL!

Houston for a decent RB?!!

The bloke has been injured and not played since week 11 last year, even in his 10 games last year averaged only 7.8 which puts him around 35th for all LBs, i.e. barely a flex player in this 12 team league and you want to a decent RB for him!

Right now, my bench would be the 2nd highest scorer for the week.

Unfortunately for me, my starters aren't the highest :oops:
107 on bench and 76 in lineup atm for me. :oops:

Could this be the year of the 'Stangs!!

Need a BIG ONE from DE Leonard Williams tomorrow. Larry specifically drafted him. We have an 11pt buffer over the Dodgey Dodgers. Need to keep Chandler Jones on a short leash.
With the Big Ben injury.. Club doctor Dr Van Nostrand said early prognosis was negative and that #7 will be "giddy uP ready" after the bye.

latest

Long Reef Riders might be on the board with a win adjustments aside.

And thankfully Cards pulling Johnson and Palmer for last part of game did not cost me (massive adjustments aside).

Also, might chuck Alex Smith on trade table if anyone is looking for a starting QB. Probably looking for draft picks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looks like I've sneaked through for the win pending adjustments no thanks to Houston (who listed Will Fuller as active despite the fact he had an injury and didn't play) and Indy (who squandered a massive lead and allowed Lamar Miller to run all over them in the last quarter)

PB with the league high score and the win to continue his good run of form so far

Looks like I've sneaked through for the win pending adjustments no thanks to Houston (who listed Will Fuller as active despite the fact he had an injury and didn't play) and Indy (who squandered a massive lead and allowed Lamar Miller to run all over them in the last quarter)

PB with the league high score and the win to continue his good run of form so far

Just quietly plugging away... the rebuild has taken many seasons lol

I apologise to Cody Kessler for picking him this week. Guaranteed injury was guaranteed.
And again. 2 for 2 on poor old Cody now.

Plenty of time left. Only halfway thru the season.

So what you are saying is that you expect Woodson / LarryDavid / whoever-is-managing-the-Mustangs-now will * up at some point and therefore dspeed will have a better record and make the play-offs any way? ;) :p

If I won the East, you could be the Wild Card instead of Woodson or Dspeed, and you'd have to play Drd23 first up, while I could advance to the following week. :p
Just happy to have enough players to play most weeks. Can we have more IR Spots?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back