2016 Asian Champions League

Remove this Banner Ad

hey mate knowing Sydney FC's history will Arnie keep his job post season if this down spiral trend continues?
Hmm not sure, I know a lot of other fans want him gone but unless we both miss the A-League finals and fail to get past the ACL group stage I can't see him being sacked and even then he may get another year based on last season.

And they're winning, lol.

Some of these ACL sides seem really weak this season. When we were playing in the ACL they were much tougher opponents. Says a lot about Pohang how they're losing to this Sydney team, lol.

Thought both side were garbage TBH. This years ACL tells you a couple of things, we no longer fear this competition and we as Aussies are getting stronger.

But like Simon Hill says, with the Chinese offering mammoth cash, quality imports wont land in Japan and particularly Korea anymore.

Hate Arnold, Simon and the other Sydney FC thugs but glad an Australian team is doing well in the ACL again.

Pohang looked utterly dreadful too. I don't wanna say well done to them but.......

Victory being battered without conceding.

Pretty ugly performance so far. This repeated giving up on the ball in midfield looks like our very worst performances in the A League this season.

Pretty ugly performance so far. This repeated giving up on the ball in midfield looks like our very worst performances in the A League this season.
Just save your best for the weekend

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thomas was a beast, unquestionably MoTM. You know you've been 2nd best when your keeper was far and away the best on the pitch.

More of the same on the weekend thanks.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back