2016 Australia A Series

Remove this Banner Ad

Another? You mean your first century of the series. How is that Victorian Scott Loland doing?

You talking about Scott Boland, the only wicket taker in the 2nd innings???

2nd century, these states who think players are worthless and won't give them a game can't try and claim them back when they do well therefore Stoinis is a Victorian!

But I suppose SA's only hope of ever finding a decent player might be to claim someone who was born in SA but had to move to a proper cricket state to become elite! So I can see why you want to use this where they were born rubbish as no one who plays for SA will ever amount to anything in International cricket...

2nd century, these states who think players are worthless and won't give them a game can't try and claim them back when they do well therefore Stoinis is a Victorian!

But I suppose SA's only hope of ever finding a decent player might be to claim someone who was born in SA but had to move to a proper cricket state to become elite! So I can see why you want to use this where they were born rubbish as no one who plays for SA will ever amount to anything in International cricket...
So Ryan Harris.

Woo one wicket. What's that.. 1/78 for the match? Fantastic figures.

Stoinis was sooo good for WA.. He left because he was tempestuous like Watson was when he went to Tasmania. I'm sure WA didn't think he was worthless. They didn't think he was ready. 4 games and a top score of 36 in his time at WA.

Man Victorians are so precious when it comes to cricket. You may as well say Darren Lehmann is English because he developed half his game over there. The Eddiesmith logic strikes again.

Last edited:
Woo one wicket. What's that.. 1/78 for the match? Fantastic figures.

Stoinis was sooo good for WA.. He left because he was tempestuous like Watson was when he went to Tasmania. I'm sure WA didn't think he was worthless. They didn't think he was ready. 4 games and a top score of 36 in his time at WA.

Man Victorians are so precious when it comes to cricket. You may as well say Darren Lehmann is English because he developed half his game over there. The Eddiesmith logic strikes again.

So he did nothing at WA, was no good and came to Victoria who have turned him into an International cricketer, but yeah lets keep giving all credit to West Australia because if he was Victorian that instantly makes him s**t under Bradesmaen logic...

So he did nothing at WA, was no good and came to Victoria who have turned him into an International cricketer, but yeah lets keep giving all credit to West Australia because if he was Victorian that instantly makes him s**t under Bradesmaen logic...
International cricketer? Wouldn't go that far. Sure he was gifted games in a format he's never done anything in, doesn't make him an international cricketer. Where is the empirical evidence that Victoria turned him into a talent? Talent is natural, it was always there. Sometimes I wonder what's inside that English head of yours. Then I realise that you're English and that answered it for me.

Stoinis is a player that can at best average 40 with the bat and 40 with the ball at test level (and I don't think he gets to 40 with the ball honestly)

a quite phenomenal effort from him given he is a number 3 and not an opener
Yeah, unsure as to why Stoinis wasn't opening (he has experience there)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone going to take bets on the selectors picking Swepson for India.

One fivefer in shield cricket will do it.
Hope he has a good shield season. Looks the goods and gives it a genuine rip.

What was Warne's shield record when he made his debut? Lyon's?

The NPS started reasonably against South Africa A, but are now in a bit of a hole. Cartwright battled a bit for his 20 (from 52 balls) and now Harper is gone second ball.

Quality innings by Heazlett, brings up his ton. Has looked a class above the other NPS batsmen.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back