2016 Australia A Series

Remove this Banner Ad

I wouldn't go that far. He's like any recent Australian spinner... they get out attacking him. Krejza anyone?
Lolwut? I'll give you first wicket was the batsman attacking him, Iyer hit a full toss straight back at him but Nair got done by a ball that bounced and spun more then he thought it would, Pandya got bowled trying to block the ball FFS and Thakur got done trying to sweep. Hardly overly attacking and credit should certainly go to Swepson for most of those deliveries.

Lolwut? I'll give you first wicket was the batsman attacking him, Iyer hit a full toss straight back at him but Nair got done by a ball that bounced and spun more then he thought it would, Pandya got bowled trying to block the ball FFS and Thakur got done trying to sweep. Hardly overly attacking and credit should certainly go to Swepson for most of those deliveries.
Two of them attacked him, the two batsmen. 1 decent wicket, but nothing special. Like his career so far. Over hyped and the next to fail when touted.

Brilliant maturity from Bancroft to haul the side over the line. Need more of that attitude instilled in our cricketers. Hopefully he'll get his chance to demonstrate it in the baggy green in the near future.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Didn't realise Hilton had such a good start to his FC career. Look forward to seeing how he goes this season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back