2016 Australian Cencus results?

Remove this Banner Ad

OsmiumX

Rookie
Apr 14, 2012
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Did anyone have bets placed on any markets in the census?, I Had a few with sportsbet which have all been marked as a loss but I cannot find any record of the results, they have assured me results have been released.

but this is from ABS.gov:

"Data from the 2016 Census will be released in three main stages throughout 2017.
The first data from the 2016 Census will be released on 11 April 2017. This is two months earlier than for previous Censuses. The April release will include a selection of person, family and dwelling topics."

Ive already contacted there support twice with this issue and they where of no help, Im just wondering if im in the wrong here before continuing to hassle them further,

Did anyone have bets placed on any markets in the census?, I Had a few with sportsbet which have all been marked as a loss but I cannot find any record of the results, they have assured me results have been released.

but this is from ABS.gov:

"Data from the 2016 Census will be released in three main stages throughout 2017.
The first data from the 2016 Census will be released on 11 April 2017. This is two months earlier than for previous Censuses. The April release will include a selection of person, family and dwelling topics."

Ive already contacted there support twice with this issue and they where of no help, Im just wondering if im in the wrong here before continuing to hassle them further,

What were the bets?

Population data from the Census have not been released yet, you are right with the April first release date.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back