2016 BATHURST 1000

Remove this Banner Ad

The race so great it's given people who hate motorsport the perfect excuse to go to someones barbie and get shitfaced for decades now.

Wanted to throw in the entry list but couldn't find one and cbf typing the lot up.
Was keen on doing a sweep too but cbf.

So here's a pic of Chaz Mostert doing the dab at his fave place on the mountain instead

14590228_1215507141849259_5201176387369498871_n.jpg

Edit - for the yearly blow-ins

HOLDEN WILL PROLLY WIN

The biggest day in Australian motorsport....... and I'm getting married.

Yeah Saturday 4pm, evidently the missus says I'll be busy Sunday.

Can't think for the life of me what she means.

Anyone watch BATHURST LEGENDS last night on Lowndsey ?
Got a death-threat when he 1st left Holden.

Holden vs Ford ep 2 tonight.
I remember hearing something along those lines al those years ago but really whoever did that needs shooting. Its sport FFS.

I've enjoyed the old races. 87 in particular and how stupid the Europeans made us look even if they were disqualified later on.

Brock wasn't even in the same ballpark.

How good has it been seeing the 4 older races in HD.
Watching 87 now.
Jesus we had shiteful tv's back in the day !!!

Poor old Glen Seton fighting the PJ Skyline the whole way around....and i'm not even talking about the infamous wet onboard footage !!!!

If the Melbourne Cup is Australia's greatest race (on four legs), then the Supercheap Auto Bathurst 1000 is Australia's Greatest Race (on four wheels). And this year's edition is a history making one, because this could be the last time we get to see Ford v Holden on the Mountain.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If the Melbourne Cup is Australia's greatest race (on four legs), then the Supercheap Auto Bathurst 1000 is Australia's Greatest Race (on four wheels). And this year's edition is a history making one, because this could be the last time we get to see Ford v Holden on the Mountain.

You don't rate the Australian Grand Prix?

You don't rate the Australian Grand Prix?

The Bathurst 1000 is a lot, lot, better than the F1 Grand Prix in Melbourne. The Australian Grand Prix doesn't have Ford v Holden. It doesn't have iconic places at Bathurst like the Chicane, Forrest Elbow, Skyline and Conrod Straight. And you can never know what is going to happen on Raceday at Mount Panorama.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How good has it been seeing the 4 older races in HD.
Watching 87 now.
Jesus we had shiteful tv's back in the day !!!

Poor old Glen Seton fighting the PJ Skyline the whole way around....and i'm not even talking about the infamous wet onboard footage !!!!

Too bad they didn't do a heap more years, 85, 86 and 90 would have been awesome.

I'm surprised how good the PQ is considering the age of the footage.

Too bad they didn't do a heap more years, 85, 86 and 90 would have been awesome.

I'm surprised how good the PQ is considering the age of the footage.
Yeah the 91 race i could've happily never watched again lol.
Seems Fox either chose what they wanted from 7's archives or this is what 7 offered them.
Def want to see 1990 again.

How about in 77 the state of the track and the general state of the place.
Huuuuge crowd but rubbish everywhere.
Still can't get over the no lifting-off when passing a tow truck !!!!

Thankyou Foxtel.

Now I have something to watch today.

On air from 7.15am !!!!! :eek:
Full credit to Jess for managing to look her usual gorgeous self at that hour !.
She doesn't get the kudos but geez she hasn't put a foot wrong since Fox got the rights - 100% professional

On air from 7.15am !!!!! :eek:
Full credit to Jess for managing to look her usual gorgeous self at that hour !.
She doesn't get the kudos but geez she hasn't put a foot wrong since Fox got the rights - 100% professional
My best mate (used to work for Fox Sports) reckons she was an absolute bitch to work with.

I trust his judgement but it's hard to imagine based on the TV persona (which will always be good tbf).

My best mate (used to work for Fox Sports) reckons she was an absolute bitch to work with.

I trust his judgement but it's hard to imagine based on the TV persona (which will always be good tbf).
Is your best mate Mel McGlauglin ?? If so, I dislike you !!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back