Fantasy 2017 - Beta League Discussion (and 2016 hangovers)

Remove this Banner Ad

What to do.... what to do??

Down 3...

GeeCats07 No sign of anywhere for a number of months. Woodson has him on facebook, but no reply there either. Have sent email from league page...

_shifty_ Have sent a pm, he was online on Saturday.

Rhyno Have sent a pm, not online since May.

Have stalked enough to find rhyno and shifty on FB, but would prefer not to take that route...

Lel how did you find me on facebook? Thats some good stalking.
But yeah, I'm in

Nothing too intrusive mate, your name is attached to your ESPN account, and apparently there's only one person with your name who supports the bulldogs on facebook. Simple really. And I'm a hacker...

Thanks for the reply, much appreciated.10 days until keepers must be set!

Didn't we have a couple of other who wanted to join late last year but missed out? Maybe offer them the spare spots?

And then if the remaining two or three (say Geecats or whoever) actually do surface after we start, they can resume control of their team and the newbies can take over my team??

(Yeah cruel and unusual punishment I know, but still...)

I'm in Gents, sorry bout the delay, deleted the Taptalk app I had in my phone and haven't been on Site for a few months.

Need to defend my Title Boys, can't let someone take this Team off my hands.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will extend the keeper deadline until 11:59pm EST on July 3 to hopefully get another owner sorted... with a look to having the draft start on Monday morning...

Galactic you have one player too many

Southerntakeover you have five too many players

Everyone else is ok, catters078 has been invited and has to do his keepers (keeping 34 max for a 6rd draft).

Hodor had set keepers, but obviously need another owner....

A11dAtP0w3R ?
larkis ?
GreyWind ?
LicoriceAllsorts ?

Interested??

I'm happy to be a temp owner and look after the team for a year until you can find someone more permanent

It is your original team, Tom Brady the only holdover from your drafted team of 2008!

Can we have you as an ICE and hopefully find a full-timer in the next few days??

Remove this Banner Ad

Back