Fantasy 2017 - BFFFL Discussion (and 2016 hangovers)

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep, aim to start next week, will send details around at some point this weekend. I just need to finalise the details of the new team owners.

Keeper limits and draft rules to be the same as in previous years, I will set it all out in a draft thread and copy here...

In the meantime let me know if anyone has any questions...

Everyone else, please post your three keepers in this thread ASAP (3 max, you don't have to keep any at all, and you can't keep players taken in the first round of the draft last year).

Any questions let me know.

I cant remember the rule, was it we were allowed to keep keepers from the previous year so long as they werent a first round pick? Or no previous keepers at all?
First part. Anyone but first rounders.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I cant remember the rule

As Oscarman said, anyone but last year's 1st rounders can be keepers - at the cost of one round higher than when taken in the draft last year (i.e. if taken in Round 4 in 2015, then will cost a 3rd in 2016). The only exception to this is players picked up from the waiver wire who were not first round picks - they can be kept for a 12th rounder

Draft order should be (based on reverse standings from last year)

1. matt_897
2. two blue tiger
3. quotemokc
4. STO
5. Sens =======> needs new owner
6. BPG
7. balmainforever
8. EagleOz
9. drd23
10. Spirit Level
11. Tcol =======> yet to respond
12. A11dAtP0w3R
13. arkie =======> needs new owner
14. Oscarman
15. catters078 (formerly Latro's team)
16. Arakaan

Ive got Hopkins in two of my three leagues and here. If they arent smoking pot they are whinging about how unfair a contract they signed and agreed to is.. FFS..

Keepers for TBT Frozen Tundra

Russell Wilson QB Seattle Round 7 last year
Eric Decker WR New York Jets Round 6 last year
Julius Thomas TE Jacksonville Round 13 last year

Remove this Banner Ad

Back