Fantasy 2017 - BFFFL Discussion (and 2016 hangovers)

Remove this Banner Ad

If there are any openings I would like to be considered.

I only have 1 proper league where I know the people I'm playing with and then usually throw in a few public leagues on ESPN where people stop playing after week 4.

Bewdy 0JNFG you can have team #3. Pm me your email and I will add you to the league.

Also catters078 can you please pm me your email so I can add you to the league.

A reminder that draft is back on again tomorrow night from 7pm aest - 10 mins per pick and we should get through the first four rounds in a couple of hours.

At this stage I am in favour of dropping to 14 teams - 5 teams (including my own) had no keepers this year, and I think a smaller league will be more competitive.

I will rerun round 1 of the draft from tomorrow night to reflect the new smaller comp, unless anyone has major objections??

I will rerun round 1 of the draft from tomorrow night to reflect the new smaller comp, unless anyone has major objections??

Like this plan. Will be there for draft this time, unlike last week.

Can already tell you all though that with pick #1, I be going with Antonio Brown. Lock that in and save us a few minutes.

0JNFG is taking over sens' team, and keeping panthers dst (11th rounder) and tyler lockett (13th rounder).

A reminder that the autopick list is at http://games.espn.com/ffl/livedraftresults - noting that as it is an adp live list, some of the rankings have changed since last week...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A quick note about the autopicking - to try to be fair (so someone doesn't get 5RBs and no WRs or QBs because of how the ADP list happens to fall out), I propose to autopick best available until a team has max 3 RB and 3WR. If someone has 6 autopicked players that are all RB and WRs, next autopick for them will be best avail TE or QB. Once they have a TE and a QB it goes back to best available.

Also recently injured players who haven't yet made it to full IR on ESPN (Bridgewater being an example) will be skipped in the ADP list, as will any IR designated players.

Finally, in the first 12 rounds no-one will be autopicked more than one DST or K.

Lemme know if there are any objections to this approach...

## EDIT ## - have changed it to be 6 not 5 RB/WRs, the rest remains as was proposed...

Last edited:
How many rounds are we doing tonight?
Only ask cause ive got keepers with my next two picks and dont pick again til near the end of round 5

Like this plan. Will be there for draft this time, unlike last week.

Can already tell you all though that with pick #1, I be going with Antonio Brown. Lock that in and save us a few minutes.

Hmmm...

A reminder to everyone that we start again 7pm AEST tomorrow night...

I thought we were stopping at 10pm?

Sorry guys my bad, I thought we would finish out round 4 in just a few more minutes, everyone left to pick was either online or had sent through a PM list to me.

At 10pm we were at pick 48, if you are unhappy with the picks from then on we can restart at #48 tomorrow night from 7pm.

From the end of round 6 we will need to move to a 5 minute per pick limit...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back