Leagues 2016 BigFooty AFL Fantasy - Div 3

BigFooty Division 3

This thread is for Div. 3 invitees ONLY.

1. If your name is on the list below then you are invited to join this league. Confirm your acceptance in this thread ASAP to avoid disappointment, along with your 2016 AFL Fantasy. Please let me know if you would like to decline the offer in order to aide me in the efficient forming of the leagues.

2. If you have posted your interest in the sign-up league thread, you will be placed in a league over the coming week or so - please be patient.

3. All Divisions will consist of 18 members.

4. All Divisions will play Bye Rounds (As per the poll in the sign up thread)

5. The leagues will be created the same as the following screenshot:

Screen Shot 2016-03-09 at 12.50.26.png

6. If there is no Captain listed, then we are in need of one. Please flag your interest in your post.

Captain's role:
1. Create a new league on AFL Fantasy titled "BigFooty Div. X" following the guidelines listed above
2. Create a conversation Titled "BF AFL Fantasy Div. X Code" with the league code in it but don't invite anyone yet.
3. Wait until the member has posted in this thread stating they accept the invitation AND THEY LIST THEIR TEAM NAME then ADD THEM TO THE CONVERSATION YOU CREATED.
(NB: You may have to create multiple conversations as you are only able to add 5 people to a conversation)
4. Once the league is filled, PM me to confirm
5. The League Captains have the ability to remove teams, so if a poster does not state their TEAM NAME can you please kick them out.

Member's Role:
1. Post in this thread to confirm your acceptance AND YOUR TEAM NAME FOR 2016.
2. Wait for a PM from the league Captain.
3. Join the league on the AFL Fantasy site & state your BF Username in the coaches box.

Carey84

Team Captain
Sep 5, 2012
AFL Club
West Coast
I'm in! Looking forward to my first year :)

Shankenpunters is the team name

Unfortunately I don't think I have enough experience to captain the league but if you are in a bind let me know!

I have sent PMs to the big footy members that have not yet responded.

On Sunday, if the league is not filled up, I will start inviting more members. Just so that we have ample time to get bigfooty members in the competition.

I have also asked for anyone that wants to be captain.

Carey84 thanks for the offer. if someone that has had more experience comes up he can captain, otherwise I can walk you through it. (Its quite easy)

Im in and am happy to be captain

Cheers :)

If you can just follow the OP and keep me updated with the numbers that would be perfect. If you have any questions feel free to PM me

Bogan Juniors

Club Legend
GWS Giants Team Board Tipping A Star Wars Fan
Feb 20, 2012
Orange
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Leicester City FC
Hi all, sorry for the delay.
I have set up the league and sent the code to all the above. Please let me know if you have any problems

Back