2016 BigFooty Real Dream Team DIV 1

Remove this Banner Ad

16 out of 18 spots have been filled. juniors make sure you post in this thread if you are interested, the league needs to be filled by Sunday. SupaPhill I have sent you the code already, make sure you check your inbox and join as soon as possible
Il tell Supaphill to get a move on, I know him IRL

Il tell Supaphill to get a move on, I know him IRL
Great, thanks! Looking at juniors profile it appears he's only posted once on this site so I'm not expecting him to active before Sunday. Is there a reserve who could take that last spot if the league isn't full by Sunday?

Great, thanks! Looking at juniors profile it appears he's only posted once on this site so I'm not expecting him to active before Sunday. Is there a reserve who could take that last spot if the league isn't full by Sunday?
I think Bandicoot knows juniors, but Bandicoot said he was going overseas, not sure if he can get in touch with him

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How does the top league get rated above us? It has a higher average but has scored a lot less points than ours. It looks like it must be an incomplete league. Does anyone know how this works?

Don't know but worth shooting off an email to ask

How does the top league get rated above us? It has a higher average but has scored a lot less points than ours. It looks like it must be an incomplete league. Does anyone know how this works?

Prizes specify 18 person leagues and TOTAL Cumulative points

Remove this Banner Ad

Back