Status
Not open for further replies.
GOAUS!
IN
Is this the right spot?

Team name: Freemans Hammsters
User: Sir Skid

What's the league code mate

The codes are sent out by whoever the league captain is. The league is yet to be created. I'll tag you when it's being set up.

2015 Team Name Moment=Owned Rank =52461 :(
2016 Team Name Han and Chewie

great to be aboard if possible

Attachments

• SC2015.PNG
    SC2015.PNG
    5 KB · Views: 78

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey GOAUS! if I did my sums right I should be in Div 7, but didn't get tagged or find myself anywhere?

Hi. I can't find you posting in this thread earlier, you needed to do this to get into a league.

Everyone from now on is being put onto a replacement list for late addition to other leagues. I might start up another league if we have enough people though.

Hi. I can't find you posting in this thread earlier, you needed to do this to get into a league.

Everyone from now on is being put onto a replacement list for late addition to other leagues. I might start up another league if we have enough people though.

A bit annoying, I was one of the first to post in here and am clearly in the ranking table on page one.

A bit annoying, I was one of the first to post in here and am clearly in the ranking table on page one.

I can't find any earlier post of yours in this thread. I'll slot you into a league before the game starts. Plenty of time left, always plenty of late entrants.

Asho's Army
Not sure where I finished last year (top 5000?), but will make top 100 this year, barring unforeseen injuries and poor drafting.
Lock it in :thumbsu:

I can't find any earlier post of yours in this thread. I'll slot you into a league before the game starts. Plenty of time left, always plenty of late entrants.

Please add / tag me: SHELBY (already in one league part of the BF NFL group)
Can't find last years stats… wasn't pretty.

Please add me into a league if any spots still open.

Guns 'n Posers - 2015 finish 3880; 2014 finish somewhere around 6000 (diff team name though)

Aloha. I thought i joined in earlier when this opened but couldn't find the post.
Keen to join a league I ranked 95th in the big footy list and 4734 overall.
Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back