Mod. Notice 2016 BigFooty SC leagues sign-up

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

How do I go about joining a league? I Asked a week or so ago but got no response... I go pretty well at super coach, usually top few hundred, name this year is diggers revenge2.0, not fussy but if possible, I'd like to go in a strong league to test my skill, cheers

Is there a club board championship this year? GOAUS! Jiska

Did a search but couldn't find it.

I don't think there will be one this year. If someone wants to organise one they're welcome to.

Better pay attention for allocations. You doing soon?

Looking like Sunday currently.

How do I go about joining a league? I Asked a week or so ago but got no response... I go pretty well at super coach, usually top few hundred, name this year is diggers revenge2.0, not fussy but if possible, I'd like to go in a strong league to test my skill, cheers

Keep an eye out on Sunday for a league replacement spot.

Last edited:
Hello. I was ranked 925 last year. Would love to join a league if anyone has any free spots available. Thanks.

Attachments

• IMG_8892.JPG
    IMG_8892.JPG
    315.9 KB · Views: 139
I'm a fortnight late but hoping there's still a spot considering my lowly finish last year. I'm on the list in your 2nd post and need a chance at redemption. Any chance?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm extremely late to the party this year, if there's room anywhere I'm interested!

IMPORTANT NOTICE

The registrations for sign-ups for entry into BigFooty SuperCoach leagues will close at 12 PM Saturday 5th of March (Melbourne time). If you want to enter a league after that time you may miss out.

Anyone interested in joining a BigFooty SC League will need to post in this thread

Hi all, if you want to be in a 2016 BF SC league you will need to do one of 3 things:

1. You appear in the table in the second post.
  • You only need to post in this thread to confirm that you want to join a BigFooty league.
2. You don't appear in the table in the second post but played SuperCoach last year
  • Find your final rank by finding your "Round 23" SuperCoach email from last year and take a screenshot of that.
3. You didn't play SuperCoach last year and want to join a league.
  • Just register your interest by posting in here.

You can take a screenshot a few ways, the simplest is
  • Use the snipping tool (should be under accessories in the start menu)
  • Save image
  • Click "Upload a File" in this thread
  • If you are on Mac you should use hold "Command-Shift-4" to take a screenshot
As with 2015, the league that you are allotted will be solely dependent on your previous years ranking, starting with Division 1. Any latecomers will be slotted in where appropriate.

Also, if you didn't play SC in 2015 and wish to be part of a BF SC league just register you interest here in this thread and you will be slotted into one of the bottom leagues.

Get your screenshots in.

P.S. This is not a discussion thread.

And finally good luck to all in 2016.

All BF SC League players should also join the BF Group: http://supercoach.heraldsun.com.au/afl/classic/group?cic=268350

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back