Leagues 2016 BigFooty SuperCoach Div. 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

He really has 8 to play as he will get Lee's E score from the second of those donuts. 2600+ could be on the cards

Adams and Tippa late outs have killed off my hopes of going huge as their replacements (Collins and Lee) were terrible - their combined score was just 53!

(It's a shame cos I had organised to upgrade both Tippa and Adams over the last 2 weeks (as my only two rookies) but was convinced to keep them by some on here)

Went against Danger Captaincy again this week... We should hold top spot again this week Aaron with a monster 2156 helps
Yeah, me too for the second week running. We did hold top spot but our margin was greatly reduced. Its really hard to tell during the byes how each team is travelling. Big range of scores from 1682 to 2156. Lets hope we can keep it up this week (and for the rest of season).

Yeah, me too for the second week running. We did hold top spot but our margin was greatly reduced. Its really hard to tell during the byes how each team is travelling. Big range of scores from 1682 to 2156. Lets hope we can keep it up this week (and for the rest of season).

Sorry for letting the league down, that was by far my worst score in SC history and I'm really ashamed to even post it.
Only had 17 players on the field, not helped with Dahl and Tippett not playing.
And to add salt to the wound, all my premos scored like s**t mainly Ward, Gunston, Priddis and Libba.
Maybe I'm not that good a coach after all...

Sorry for letting the league down, that was by far my worst score in SC history and I'm really ashamed to even post it.
Only had 17 players on the field, not helped with Dahl and Tippett not playing.
And to add salt to the wound, all my premos scored like s**t mainly Ward, Gunston, Priddis and Libba.
Maybe I'm not that good a coach after all...
God, its one week only. Your average is higher than mine so and your in the top 6000, in my eyes that is pretty good at SC. Any other league you would be in the top three, its just a tough league. Long as everybody keeps trying for the whole season we stand a good chance of finishing on top.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've got 20 playing (assuming Tom Lee gets a called back up), however, I'll get to look at 21 scores.

I can set Davis to emergency in the midfield, and I can set Menadue to emergency in the forward line.

I position Tom Phillips on the bench in the forward line with Gunston (BYE) on field in the forward line, and Barlow (BYE) on field in the midfield.

Davis and Menadue play before Tom Phillips.

If I like both Davis and Menadue's scores, I leave Tom Phillips in the forward line bench, no emg. And Davis and Menadues scores come in for Gunston and Barlow.

If I don't like Menadue's score, I switch Phillips with Gunston. If I don't like Davis' score, I switch Phillips with Barlow.

Just an additional little safety net I can tap into due to circumstance.

I haven't ruled out trading, and ditching Davis and perhaps Kerridge to bring in Parker and a non-player for flexibility (D/M most likely), might wait until I see scores from the first two games before I make a decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back