Leagues 2016 BigFooty SuperCoach Div. 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeah I couldnt get over Ardy FC to make it either (looking at you Mitchell and Rocky) but will give the bottom half title a crack. Glad we are back to number 2 and with a bit of luck I think we could take this out. Wish I could see the teams in the number 1 league.
Sorry bud, Into number 1 spot now looking like we are all finishing strong, Wish i had Gawn VC this week lost a few ranking spots because of that

How are we tracking this week? I'm on 1942 with ZMerrett, Dusty, Danger, Sloane and Sexy SP Laird to go.

Very nice score mate! Well done.

I'm on 1475 with Enright, Dangerfield, Martin, Rance, Laird, Sloane and Neale to come.

+ my Captain. Which could be Gawn or Dangerfield, but I'm in a complex situation to make it Gawn.

See here if interested.

Would love your opinions if you do read it.

Very nice score mate! Well done.

I'm on 1475 with Enright, Dangerfield, Martin, Rance, Laird, Sloane and Neale to come.

+ my Captain. Which could be Gawn or Dangerfield, but I'm in a complex situation to make it Gawn.

See here if interested.

Would love your opinions if you do read it.
I'd roll with Danger C. You should miss out on no more than 20 points and get to keep those last precious trades.

It's weird - 2nd by "Rank" (in the app) and 1st by total points, so which is it Herald Sun you ****stains?
Would be great to finish with the top ranked league but I will take it as a win even if we loose to them as its much harder to get 18 teams across the line than is is to get 12.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well done guys. I vote we keep the same league together for next season so we can defend the title. "Big Footy Title Holders" sounds good :)
I like this as i will be in Div Double Figures next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back