Test Rugby 2016 Bledisloe Cup - Match 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Watching Australia play is so frigging frustrating at the moment. You can almost taste them getting it together, and yet they never fail to fall short.

I almost miss the Matt Dunning days when we were legit pants and I never got my hopes up.

Watching Australia play is so frigging frustrating at the moment. You can almost taste them getting it together, and yet they never fail to fall short.

I almost miss the Matt Dunning days when we were legit pants and I never got my hopes up.
Hint: if a team never puts it together then it's not actually any good. Do yourself a favour and stop over hyping them.

Given the state of rugby in Oz they won't be putting it together for a long time.

Lol. How old are you? I don't think you know what it means to say a Wallabies team is not any good.

The Australian game's not in a great state, but the current side have basically all the pieces. True they have their weaknesses, but its not like 10 years ago when we had no ability in the forward pack whatsoever.

Maybe they will put it together, maybe they won't. But if you think it's overhyping them to say they have potential, you don't know much about rugby.

Lol. How old are you? I don't think you know what it means to say a Wallabies team is not any good.

The Australian game's not in a great state, but the current side have basically all the pieces. True they have their weaknesses, but its not like 10 years ago when we had no ability in the forward pack whatsoever.

Maybe they will put it together, maybe they won't. But if you think it's overhyping them to say they have potential, you don't know much about rugby.

When was the last time you thought to yourself 'geez x is a good player' when watching the wallabies, besides pocock or falou.

The fact Moore for example is still in the team let alone captain says everything where the wallabies are at.

The fact we don't have battlers like Cross, Dunning, Rogers, Fava getting a gig says a hell of a lot more.

The current team isn't that bad, the ABs are just that good.

I'm old enough to have heard plenty of fanboys like yourself continually over hype the national team for years now. You're all a broken record.

Haha the all the pieces are not there. Just more delusional rubbish. There's barely a talent pool and a serious lack of resources.

Don't get me wrong, I get why you do it. You've got to drum up interest for yourself otherwise why bother watching the games? It's the same reason the media are trying so hard to make a thing out of this Cheika/Hansen BS. The games are so boring and one sided most of the time where else are you going to get the interest?

Remind me how many matches the Wallabies have lost this year again? But let me guess it's all coming together right? lol You sound just like that lot from over at The Roar.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm old enough to have heard plenty of fanboys like yourself continually over hype the national team for years now. You're all a broken record.
Asked and answered. Thought so.

Run along to bed, sonny. The big boys are talking.

Asked and answered. Thought so.

Run along to bed, sonny. The big boys are talking.

Your opinion would be valid if the results backed up your views any time over the past 15 years. End of the day your resorting to childish insults to try and prove your point. So its time for you to run along so the adults can discuss this

Remove this Banner Ad

Back