Competitions 2016 Brisbane Lions - BigFooty QUIZ - CLOSED

Remove this Banner Ad

I promise I haven't forgotten about this little baby - should have a result somewhere between the Grand Final and The Big Bash... :p

Okay mods, can you point that hand held weapon away from my head? How does after the Brownlow sound?

A special treat for the patient Quiz peeps - Hugh McCluggage just after coming off the ground after his first of two goals in this afternoons TAC Cup 2nd Qualifying Final at Box Hill City Oval. [is that a Brisbane coloured mouth-guard???] :cool:
3zRKAbp.jpg

Only days away now.... I had totally shat myself having misplaced the memory stick I had the spread sheet saved in - had uploaded the questions and answers of almost half the participants last night - it is now a race, can I announce the winner of the 2016 Bigfooty Quiz before the Lions announce our new coach? Be nervous peeps, there will be no though or robust panel over-viewing this one. PLUS there is a fair chance I'll be totaling this tonight with one eye on the red carpet the other on a drink or two.

I knew I should have retired from this last year, 2016 - was one year too many! [you reading this Brent Harvey?]

Last edited:
YYkhHmn.png

And the Winner of the 2016 Brisbane Lions BigFooty Quiz is……

.Fatcat08.

BvvntNfCQAAmHAD.jpg

tumblr_inline_nr5jx3Mxx31txvazx_500.gif

Ladder

fPsF1CU.jpg

**On countback Dylan12 was closer to the correct on all 3 questions

Thank-you to all that have participated - Fatcat08 - Roarlikealion - Dylan12 - LionKing - Jackywats - Voss the boss - Redfox12 - jason pm - Big Sauce 21 - WA Lion - dlanod - If it bleeds - BeamStar17 - Jivlain - The Golfing Lion - LicoriceAllsorts - BigCat2 - Cooties - KissKiss - matwt73 - Skoob - BRAB - Keays2myBeamas - GabbaGirl - ZoBlitz - JTW3553 - Schmicko and again apologies for the pretty slack administration of the comp this year – all applications for running of the 2017 quiz should be forwarded to the mods!

Regards,
b_f

Is it too late to enter?

I am pretty sure no one will mind if you submit your answers (although prepare for mocking if you get any wrong!) but I suspect your chances of getting them marked and your position ranked on the official ladder would be fairly slim ... unless of course you have some excellent bribery and corruption skills + the test operator and moderators are of the corrupt sort + no one in the forum pays attention to minor details like ladder positions.

However if you *do* get the win then you will have the glorious title of Brisbane Lions BigFooty Quiz 2016 Winner Jackess* (yes you would end up with the dreaded asterisk against your name for this one!)

However if you *do* get the win then you will have the glorious title of Brisbane Lions BigFooty Quiz 2016 Winner Jackess* (yes you would end up with the dreaded asterisk against your name for this one!)
Asterisk against your name?
Nah, happy to start a crowd funding account to pay to have a tattoo of either - 'winners are grinners' or 'loser' - depending on what the bigfooty poll decides, should jackess get up and beat Fatcat! What an off-season thread!
loser-forehead-tattoo.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wow! Thanks Freddo! What a feeling this is. In the dark cesspool of a year winning this golden pineapple shines a small glimmer of light on the horizon. My wife is already planning where she can display it (she loves pineapples, I s**t you not we have several pineapple ornaments around our house)

Id like to thank Freddo for running the quiz once again, what a champ as well as using one of my more flattering profile photos. Id also like to thank my natural sense of pessimism that undoubtedly assisted in taking out the prize.

As for zoblitz he can go eat a bag of "toffee apples"

Wow! Thanks Freddo! What a feeling this is. In the dark cesspool of a year winning this golden pineapple shines a small glimmer of light on the horizon. My wife is already planning where she can display it (she loves pineapples, I s**t you not we have several pineapple ornaments around our house)

Id like to thank Freddo for running the quiz once again, what a champ as well as using one of my more flattering profile photos. Id also like to thank my natural sense of pessimism that undoubtedly assisted in taking out the prize.

As for zoblitz he can go eat a bag of "toffee apples"
Geez mate, it's just a quiz. No speech required.:rolleyes:

;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back