Game Day 2016 Brownlow Medal Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

RW

Cancelled
10k Posts Sydney Forum Service Medal Sydney Swans - Jake Lloyd 2020 Player Sponsor BeanCoiNFT Investor Sydney Swans - Harry Cunningham 2019 Player Sponsor Ex-Moderator Sydney Swans - Gary Rohan Player Sponsor 2018 Sydney Swans - George Hewett Player Sponsor 2017 Sydney Swans - Callum Mills Player Sponsor 2016 Podcaster
Jan 11, 2003
AFL Club
Sydney
Time for a diversion from stressing over grand final tickets and reading about the Bravedogs :D

Will Danger run away with it or will Selwood steal enough votes off him to make things interesting?

Kennedy and Hannebery should poll well for us. Wouldn't be surprised to see Buddy get a few votes as well.

Follow the count here!

I'm thinking Parker to poll the most for us with 26 votes. May place top 3 but many others will take votes off him despite great games in the later rounds.

Last edited:
My mother and I went to the first public Brownlow count in 1970 at the Dallas Brooks hall - decked out in our red and white. When Peter Bedford won, it was like a grand final for us. We sang in the car all the way home. :)

I'm thinking Parker to poll the most for us with 22 votes. Would've been a lock for a top 3 place if he'd had a stronger finish to the season.

He will still come top3. You forget how many votes he will get early. Could
Easily have 16-17 by the halfway mark.

yea true, its easy to forget how good he was. Ill change that to 26 votes :D

I have him in a minimum of 16 votes at the mid point. Could be 15 could be 17/18. There are a couple of games where him and especially Hannerberry were close. I just split it gave 1 the 3 and the other the 2, reversed it on the other 50/50 game

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Alot of robbing peter to pay paul with our boys, is be stoked if we can get a top 3 finish

Dangerfield always has it easier in Geelong. If they win he is getting 2 or 3 votes, who else is stealing votes off him and Selwood?

Hanneberry/Parker to get a heap of votes early, and JPK to get the later ones for me. Danger to obviously win it all.

Guthrie and that is it. Won't steal many!

$6 for most votes at the cats without the big 2.

Weirdly I don't mind someone like Enright. I already know he's got a BOG in the bag, have him on 5-6 votes. That might be enough.

My mother and I went to the first public Brownlow count in 1970 at the Dallas Brooks hall - decked out in our red and white. When Peter Bedford won, it was like a grand final for us. We sang in the car all the way home. :)

bedford likes this post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back