2016 Brownlow Medal

Remove this Banner Ad

I had a $30 multi paying $110 that got up, Lynch was the only player in the multi to finish equal in the count at $1.25 odds.

My return was $1663 off it...I thought only Lynch's odds got cut in half...not the entire multi??

The odds aren't halved ,the pay out is halved?

I had a $30 multi paying $110 that got up, Lynch was the only player in the multi to finish equal in the count at $1.25 odds.

My return was $1663 off it...I thought only Lynch's odds got cut in half...not the entire multi??
yeh u got ripped

You get half the payout amount..
Hope it is still a winning night for you..

Sorry...I initially thought the odds get halved to 1.125, they get halved to 66c which means if you were to bet JUST on that, you'd actually lose money if it drew!

What a crock

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Won like 60 in the end. Trifecta and Danger at 2 bucks. Meh.

Danger missing out on round 10 lead by 1 and Mitchell not getting 3 in round 2 cost me a nice payout.

Shattered I didn't go for certain players to finish high. Had them in a multi, but not on their own.

Is anyone a bit suspicious about how close the bookies got to getting it exactly right.

Apart from Gaff and Nick Riewoldt, they got every team pretty much in exactly the right order.

I can't work out if my Riewoldt top 10 bet came in?

It's a physical stub

Was paying $8 too. Got a piece of that.

Good work. It was only ever Steven or Voldt that were gonna poll for Saints and Voldt was amazing odds for what was essentially a two horse race.

Done all my bets, here are my final leaderboards:

2016 BROWNLOW MEDAL LEADERBOARD - TOP 20

-1st - Dangerfield, Patrick 32 W
-
2016 BROWNLOW MEDAL - TEAM TOP 5

Adelaide:
Sloane 21 W

Brisbane:
Rockliff 8 W

Carlton:
Cripps 15 W

Collingwood:
Treloar 17 W

Essendon:
Z Merrett 11 W

Fremantle:
Neale 13 W

Geelong:
Dangerfield 32 W

Gold Coast:
Lynch 10, Hall 6 T

Greater Western Sydney:
Ward 17, Coniglio 14 L

Hawthorn:
Mitchell 22 W

Melbourne:
Gawn 15 W

North Melbourne:
Goldstein 10, Wells 9 L

Port Adelaide:
Gray 15 W

Richmond:
Martin 24 W

Sydney:
Parker 20 W

St.Kilda:
Steven 19, Riewoldt 11 L

West Coast:
Priddis 21, Shuey 21, Gaff 13 L

Western Bulldogs:
Bontempelli 23 W
Average night.

Fully expected Coniglio to beat Ward but gave Ward the edge due to history. Wells/Goldy was too close to call. Riewoldt and Gaff winning were shockers. Every year a 1.05 player gets beaten and this year it was Steven.

Average night.

Fully expected Coniglio to beat Ward but gave Ward the edge due to history. Wells/Goldy was too close to call. Riewoldt and Gaff winning were shockers. Every year a 1.05 player gets beaten and this year it was Steven.

In what universe did Steven deserve to be a $1.05 favourite over Roo

It was a horrendous year.
Riewoldt career high votes over Stevens.
Laird pipping Betts with 3 from no where
Wells getting two single votes near the end and getting goldy
Ward and Priddis failing
Gaff polling better then last year off a lesser year
Cripps polled very well and will win carltons votes for the next 5 years
Parker polled well
Shuey failed as I expected
Was very hard to jag a multi with all those results
TAB group multies were poison in the end.
I was lucky enough to get danger to win off scratch on crownbet and danger 35 plus which saved my night for a little profit
Betting agencies would have cleaned up. Expect open slather next year

I don't know how I didn't notice Riewoldt's odds being so ridiculous. Shattered about that.

Did he finish 9th or 10th?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back