Prediction 2016 Brownlow Medal

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I want Dangerfield to win by tying with Sloane. Not only does he win, but I think the cries that Sloane would have gotten a vote in their last game to pull ahead would be the most hilarious outcome.

Port get rogered for votes in good years, we'll get two-fifths of * all tonight.

Sloane 33 votes
Dangerfield 32 votes
Gray 19 votes

5AA to explode
I am appalled that Brett Eberts stupid face got in the way of our Rorys fist.

I want Dangerfield to win by tying with Sloane. Not only does he win, but I think the cries that Sloane would have gotten a vote in their last game to pull ahead would be the most hilarious outcome.

Port get rogered for votes in good years, we'll get two-fifths of **** all tonight.

I'd call that a good night. Two-fifths of available votes would be 53 (rounding up).

I seriously doubt the club's total combined tally will reach that mark.

Winner: Patrick Dangerfield (34 votes)
Port Leader: Robbie Gray (25)
Top 3 smokey: Luke Parker

My top 5 on my Brownlow tracker app
1. Dangerfield 34
2. Hannebery 27
3. J Selwood 26
4. Gray 25
=5. JJ Kennedy 23
=5. Sloane 23

highly doubt that will be close, as ive given a few 3s to JJK for his big bags and bias towards Robbie

Port get rogered for votes in good years, we'll get two-fifths of **** all tonight.

Much better if Sloane is outright leader but has to hand it over to Dangerfield. Tying just means Dangerfield would have got a medal regardless.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back