Universal Love 2016 Carlton Board Buddy Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

OH NO! I have had Army firmly in my sights for a while now. I think if we hadn't gone for reverse order, I would have snared him. Who the hell supported that idea!?! ;)

Anyway, I'm unlikely to watch any NB matches, so that limits my choices from here.

The player I'm choosing is a small guy, somewhat maligned, fairly prolific and tries hard but panics a little when involved in the action and often disappoints.

Given I share so much in common with him, I can't go past Jason Tutt...

Next stop: Blue and Silver

The_Wookie

Do you have one of your injury/availability tables for 2015? Would you mind posting it here?

I think it would be a handy resource for the buddies in here to know as background / comparison to this year.

eg Jason Tutt played 13 matches last year. I'd love to know of the ones he didn't play, was he injured, dropped, rested etc...

The_Wookie

Do you have one of your injury/availability tables for 2015? Would you mind posting it here?

I think it would be a handy resource for the buddies in here to know as background / comparison to this year.

eg Jason Tutt played 13 matches last year. I'd love to know of the ones he didn't play, was he injured, dropped, rested etc...

Didnt have one, but a very quick and dirty list

gaps are either injuries that arent in the reports or northern blues games.

carltoninjurylist2015.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The much maligned KJ.

Hopefully I can rub some magic "Cripps special gold dust" onto him and turn him into a star!!

Being up North I wont get to the VFL games and I already took a player who I'm a big fan of that I think will play only half a season in the firsts...

Of the remaining blokes left I'm not sure who will get the most games in the seniors so it came down to the Gorangatang and this bloke.

Wickzki takes the most maligned bloke on the Carlton list (justifiably in my opinion).

The Second Coming

Liam Jones.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back