Competitions 2016 Carlton Board Knockout Footy Tipping

Remove this Banner Ad

So, nobody has picked us until round 23, and in round 2 we are already picking against ourselves.
Must be a good prize.
:)

tumblr_m0p2xzyrL81rntezlo1_400.gif

Oh well, got further than I did last year, definite improvement. Gimme another decade and I might be a threat ...

It's with heavy hearts that we must bid adieu to those foolish, foolish souls who tipped last years minor premiers, playing at home in Perth, when they could have tipped last years 16th placed team, in the comfortable expectation that GC would rack up their first ever win over Fremantle. Fools.

So, which team's going to make us look stupid this week... Port is my tip.

Round 3 Tips

POR.gif
HBF
kakarot
Squida25
NOCLUE
esoteric
ODNBlue

COL.gif
true blue19

SYD.gif
Chief

GEE.gif
TheCoach16
Just Kreuzing
BlueGum

Last edited:
Is this thing still running?

FMD, you people take your time getting to the punchline.

Go to the goalkicking thread Jabba, you are guaranteed to last until at least round 4 there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's with heavy hearts that we must bid adieu to those foolish, foolish souls who tipped last years minor premiers, playing at home in Perth, when they could have tipped last years 16th placed team, in the comfortable expectation that GC would rack up their first ever win over Fremantle. Fools.

So, which team's going to make us look stupid this week... Port is my tip.

Round 3 Tips

View attachment 232178
HBF
kakarot
Squida25
NOCLUE
esoteric
ODNBlue

View attachment 232179
true blue19

View attachment 232180
Chief

View attachment 232181
TheCoach16
Just Kreuzing
BlueGum
You might be right ODNB, those in the Port camp have cause to be a little nervous....

I am categorically sucking at every football-based competition this season - different style tipping comps, AFL fantasy, supercoach, goalkicking comp... might be worth a self-imposed ban on giving any opinions for the season since I clearly have NFI what I'm talking about. RIP ShanDog.

I am categorically sucking at every football-based competition this season - different style tipping comps, AFL fantasy, supercoach, goalkicking comp... might be worth a self-imposed ban on giving any opinions for the season since I clearly have NFI what I'm talking about. RIP ShanDog.
You're not alone Shan, check some of my recent posts. Not only have I been wrong, I've been epically wrong.... About everything!
But I've found an answer, I'm not making any comments about games or players until the Monday AFTER the game...
Watch how much I know then !

You're not alone Shan, check some of my recent posts. Not only have I been wrong, I've been epically wrong.... About everything!
But I've found an answer, I'm not making any comments about games or players until the Monday AFTER the game...

For some reason I find that very hard to believe.

HBF, you should do a George Costanza and say/do the opposite of what you think is right.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back