Toast 2016 Club Champion

Remove this Banner Ad

Most Competitive Player - Darcy Gardiner

Player's Player - Tom Rockliff

Well there's a thing. Player's player, huh. I have no idea what that means in terms of Rockygate. Maybe something. Maybe nothing.

Rockliff getting that award was so set up just for the media to back off.
Ahuh my thoughts were "as if Robinson wouldn't have been player's player." Good on Rockliff though if that is genuine though. Maybe it was a bit of solidarity from the team for their captain?

A bit shocked by how well Hanley is polling.

Yes, I came on here to say the same....I don't understand at all, we must all be blind and not see how well he played:eek:

..and am a bit surprised by Rocky getting the players award.....again, thought Zorks or MRobbo would scoop the awards.

How do they judge these things? Tis all a mystery to me.:huh:

If this is all a PR stunt....well, I think I'd be lost for words to describe the deceit in it all. How low do we go?

Gardiner polling well early? Pfft. Love the guy but just don't recall ever being too impressed with his form early.

At the same time I'm sure 90% of us would only give votes to Zorko, Robbo consistently across the season.
Shutdown most of his opponents in the first 5 weeks from memory. Blanketed a red hot jack Martin in the Gold Coast game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rockliff getting that award was so set up just for the media to back off.
Set up by the club that don't want him? Conspiracy within a conspiracy? Way too complicated for me, I'll stick with voted as the players player by the players.

I thought Hanley was quite average at best especially through the earlier part of the season...

Robbo should be neck and neck with Zorks
This polling says two things loud and clear in respect of Hanley and his numbers, Leppa deserves the boot and Hanley is a faker.

Gardiner polling well early? Pfft. Love the guy but just don't recall ever being too impressed with his form early.

At the same time I'm sure 90% of us would only give votes to Zorko, Robbo consistently across the season.
Nah Gardiner was really good early in the season, taking the team's best small forward and completly nullifying them.

B&F after round 19:
Zorko - 100
Stef - 92
Hanley - 91
Robinson - 90

Interesting finish

Rd 20 vs ADEL - not many should get votes, although Rocky, Basti and Matho were good. Stef did not play.
Rd 21 vs BRIS- alot of very good players that day. Zorko brillant first half, Rocky VG and Robbo & Darcy also good.
Rd 22 vs GEEL - alot a good players as the boys battled hard. Rich, Rocky, Stef, Robbo & Cutler VG
Rd 23 vs STK - High scoring game - Cutler, Zorks, Matho, Stef, Robbo, Rocky VG

Prediction from here:
- ZORKO
- ROBBO
- STEF

Rocky to finish strong and hopefully Cutler gets into the top 6

Last edited:
Interesting finish

Rd 20 vs ADEL - not many should get votes, although Rocky, Basti and Matho were good. Stef did not play.
Rd 21 vs BRIS - alot of very good players that day. Zorko brillant first half, Rocky VG and Robbo & Darcy also good.
Rd 22 vs GEEL - alot a good players as the boys battled hard. Rich, Rocky, Stef, Robbo & Cutler VG
Rd 23 vs STK - High scoring game - Cutler, Zorks, Matho, Stef, Robbo, Rocky VG

Prediction from here:
- ZORKO
- ROBBO
- STEF

Rocky to finish strong and hopefully Cutler gets into the top 6

The secret to us playing well - play against ourselves?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back