• Shannon Hurn

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jack Darling

• OTHER (let's get real)

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

4th week in a row that McGovern has scored votes (2,6,6&2)
Priddis makes a return to the coaches votes with 4, his first lot of votes since round 12.

Last edited:
Some moron gave Hurn a vote.
Cost us about two direct goals and three or four other turnovers on the weekend.
Was probably the worst game I can recall him playing.
Only saving grace was the two or three marks in the back 50 in the last quarter.

Some moron gave Hurn a vote.
Cost us about two direct goals and three or four other turnovers on the weekend.
Was probably the worst game I can recall him playing.
Only saving grace was the two or three marks in the back 50 in the last quarter.

Schoey wants to fight anyone who gives s**t to his captain. He's an angry man :)

Collingwood v West Coast

9 Adams (Coll), 8 Pendlebury (Coll), 4 Treloar (Coll), 3 Grundy (Coll), 3 Sidebottom (Coll), 2 Smith (Coll), 1 Gaff (WCE).

Fremantle v West Coast

10 Kennedy (WCE), 4 Masten (WCE), 4 Shuey (WCE), 3 Hurn (WCE), 3 Le Cras (WCE), 2 Hill (Frem), 2 Priddis (WCE), 1 McGovern (WCE), 1 Sheridan (Frem).

Mixed bag there.

Fremantle v West Coast

10 Kennedy (WCE), 4 Masten (WCE), 4 Shuey (WCE), 3 Hurn (WCE), 3 Le Cras (WCE), 2 Hill (Frem), 2 Priddis (WCE), 1 McGovern (WCE), 1 Sheridan (Frem).

Mixed bag there.
Yeah I posted in the votes thread. They agreed on JK but had completely different players in all of the rest of the positions.

Interesting that their votes were so markedly different from the RG Medal votes, which were near-unanimous in having Priddis and Shuey in the top three best on ground. I wonder which coach(es) left them out of the top five?

A certain agitator. For privacy's sake, let's call him Ross L. No, that's too obvious. Let's call him R. Lyon

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The votes are out for this week.

GWS vs West Coast
10 Shuey (WCE)
8 Lobb (GWS)
6 Naitanui (WCE)
3 Greene (GWS)
2 Priddis (WCE)
1 Griffen (GWS)

2016 ROUND 21 LEADERBOARD

105 Patrick Dangerfield (Geel)
93 Rory Sloane (Adel)
88 Marcus Bontempelli (WB)
88 Dustin Martin (Rich)
80 Luke Shuey (WC)
77 Dan Hannebery (Syd)
77 Luke Parker (Syd)
77 Joel Selwood (Geel)
67 Tom Lynch (GC)
65 Sam Mitchell (Haw)

Shuey up there with some big names. He's having a great season. Needs to finish off in similar fashion for a top 5 finish in league wide voting.

Cannot be toppled from top spot in our club leaderboard list after notching up his 5th B.O.G as determined by the coaches (four
10's & one 9)

Naitanui back in our top 5 despite all those missed games.

80. Luke Shuey
55. Josh Kennedy
42. Matt Priddis
35. Andrew Gaff
25. Nic Naitanui

Gaff being 4th is surprising
That & Lecras 6th when the general consensus is they're down this year... SO DOWN that we've only got 3 better in Gaff's case and 5 better in LeCras' case.

We're a harsh mob though.

Gaff's not been great but he has been consistent enough to poll regularly.

Gaff's not been great but he has been consistent enough to poll regularly.
But to poll, you've gotta be deemed top 5 on ground out of 44 players by at least 1 coach.
Has polled 8 times which is good but I'm pretty sure he wont even make the AA 40 player short list this year let alone back on the wing in the final squad. (not that spots are easy to come by)

But to poll, you've gotta be deemed top 5 on ground out of 44 players by at least 1 coach.
Has polled 8 times which is good but I'm pretty sure he wont even make the AA 40 player short list this year let alone back on the wing in the final squad. (not that spots are easy to come by)
yeah he wont but top 5 for us isn't surprising. Only player in the thats should be above him is gov but gov has plenty of quiet games to go with his good games. Gaff has plenty of high possession games that have been brought down from great to ok due to good due to a handful of errors.

yeah he wont but top 5 for us isn't surprising. Only player in the thats should be above him is gov but gov has plenty of quiet games to go with his good games. Gaff has plenty of high possession games that have been brought down from great to ok due to good due to a handful of errors.
His kicking has been atrocious for most of the year, I don't remember ever seeing someone who was quite a good kick turn to complete s**t in one off-season.

His kicking has been atrocious for most of the year, I don't remember ever seeing someone who was quite a good kick turn to complete s**t in one off-season.

Yeah i think its one part opposition. He is getting less room and pressured more. Also his kicking has gone from bad worse after the jonas hit.

Yeah i think its one part opposition. He is getting less room and pressured more. Also his kicking has gone from bad worse after the jonas hit.
I dunno, everyone was going about last season being the first time he managed to work through a tag so he's had plenty of attention throughout his career. Agreed on the Jonas hit, it has seemed to really affect his game.

I dunno, everyone was going about last season being the first time he managed to work through a tag so he's had plenty of attention throughout his career. Agreed on the Jonas hit, it has seemed to really affect his game.
concussion seem to ruin players seasons. I remember brodie smith killing it in 2014 and in 2015 and early concussion ruined his year last year

its not really tagging. Not too many sides tag him any more but everytime he gets the ball they apply pressure and rush them. Its a tactic thats being used a bit in recent times.

Yes IMO he has been down this year but some games havent been as bad as a lot of fans make out to be as. The Geelong game is the only game i really hated him.

concussion seem to ruin players seasons. I remember brodie smith killing it in 2014 and in 2015 and early concussion ruined his year last year

its not really tagging. Not too many sides tag him any more but everytime he gets the ball they apply pressure and rush them. Its a tactic thats being used a bit in recent times.

Yes IMO he has been down this year but some games havent been as bad as a lot of fans make out to be as. The Geelong game is the only game i really hated him.
Hmm, but to me it's his kicking when he's open, streaming down the wing and kicking into the fwd 50 that's been letting him down. Missing players by miles quite regularly.

Back