List Mgmt. 2016 Contract status

Remove this Banner Ad

Hope other club pick up grey now, very disappointed. Same with deluca.

I like Grey but his disposal wasn't good. They both still have a chance to improve while training with the club over summer.
I dont think freo third and fourth rd pick will be elite with disposal. I really hope some soft team like GC pick him up, deboer ,grey add their top pick could be a winner.

If a player can't crack a game in a bottom side its doubtful they have a future anywhere.
I hope you are wrong i really like deboer and grey type of footballer, i think deluca will be useful to eagles also.

If my memory serves me, wasn't Picken just a scrubber when he was 20? Just a hard as nails annoying small defender turned tagger that couldn't really kick?

His game on Saturday was alright I thought.
I am shattered freo delisted three player i rate better than suban .

We all like them,they're are decent young men. We all hope they get to go around again somewhere. No love for big Jack.;)
I will be out of BF awhile , still dont understand delisting grey and deluca , yet some spud still hang around.

We all like them,they're are decent young men. We all hope they get to go around again somewhere. No love for big Jack.;)
What is the purpose of a club de-listing a player and then possibly re-drafting them in November? Is it a money thing or position availabilities? I'm a little confused as to the reasoning?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What is the purpose of a club de-listing a player and then possibly re-drafting them in November? Is it a money thing or position availabilities? I'm a little confused as to the reasoning?

AS someone else explained, we're making room in case we get a chance to recruit someone better. If not, we'll re-rookie them.

In the words of the great Nigel Farrage, Fremantle people have their club back!

Does that mean we're about to go broke & crash and burn like England?

In the words of the great Nigel Farrage, Fremantle people have their club back!

6c961e89f4a85c407f38fe108b9fe6a3.jpg

looking at it now... Mzungu will always be a cult hero.

De Boer and Clancee Pearce both gone is a bit of a shock. I assumed 1 would stay.

Hannath gone. That means clarke will stay then.
Clancee has been in this situation before a few years ago. Fair credit to him, he worked damn hard and cemented his spot into the 22. Just shame he didn't get to run out on the big day in 2013. He deserved to.

Hope we retain De Luca. He's too good not to pick up again. Like Menegola, given time and opportunity he would take it. Seriously impressed during the GF with his size and inside work.

They have to trim their list before the draft. If they pass in the draft they can top up again.

They have to trim their list before the draft. If they pass in the draft they can top up again.

It's not really why Deluca and Grey were delisted though - we're obviously well above the minimum number of delistings needed.

I can only guess the reasoning is twofold - it's a clear message to the player that they need to work harder, and given both players are borderline, it means we can assess at the time if there's anyone better.

It's not really why Deluca and Grey were delisted though - we're obviously well above the minimum number of delistings needed.

I can only guess the reasoning is twofold - it's a clear message to the player that they need to work harder, and given both players are borderline, it means we can assess at the time if there's anyone better.
I think grey make a wrong choice by continue playing for peel when injured.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back