Fantasy 2016 - Cutthroat League Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Vinny Curry is missing !!!

I feel your pain G, i was the only person to select Denzel Perryman, amazed. Will be a top 10 LB by years end. He's Shazier talented/good.

Meanwhile, lol, Kiko Alonso was selected twice...... ok, why didnt anyone tell me you get points for each injury and game you miss?

Because there are plenty of tier 2 defenders available to draft? You either have a super stud (Watt or Keuchly), a top 5 stud (Quinn, Donald, Mack, Bowman, David, Collins, Honey Badger, Jones or Jenkins).

No one else I would have as a tier 1 defender. Everyone else I draft I think can be a Tier 1 defender (Levy - was before injury, Collins - on the cusp, Malcolm Smith - ok maybe not, Vaccaro - potential super stud).

Because there are plenty of tier 2 defenders available to draft? You either have a super stud (Watt or Keuchly), a top 5 stud (Quinn, Donald, Mack, Bowman, David, Collins, Honey Badger, Jones or Jenkins).

No one else I would have as a tier 1 defender. Everyone else I draft I think can be a Tier 1 defender (Levy - was before injury, Collins - on the cusp, Malcolm Smith - ok maybe not, Vaccaro - potential super stud).

Just cause the Saints secondary gets cut to pieces doesnt mean Vaccaro is a super stud. Hell, Brandon Browner was a "super stud" last year then, the amount of tackles he layed for a db was insane. :$

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back