Fantasy 2016 - Cutthroat League Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

I was sure you had me TheGreatBarryB after Forte went HUGE then you also got 29pts from a CB!

Contest was over IMO when Winston the QB Spud got me under 2.5 pts but then my team rallied back led by Von Miller who's last minute sack FF threw me into the lead, but i still had to hold on with the scores at 165.3 Vs 161.1 when you had C Barwin still to play today and i thought for sure i was gone again but he gave you a duck egg at a very unreliable position.

What a game between us and it was all over the place regarding the scoring as both our teams churned out decent scoring players.

Blardy Cobb / Winston and my 2 DB's killed me and FFS Rodgers throw the ball to Cobb!

Marshall injury also hurts me and what to do with him now...... :huh:

Kelvin Benjamin my Fantasy steal in every draft i was in as he was ignored coming off his knee injury and what a Mid 4th round GEM! Cam loves him and he is carrying nearly every league draft team i am in and a BIG reason i am 2-0 in a heap of leagues.

I was sure you had me TheGreatBarryB after Forte went HUGE then you also got 29pts from a CB!

Contest was over IMO when Winston the QB Spud got me under 2.5 pts but then my team rallied back led by Von Miller who's last minute sack FF threw me into the lead, but i still had to hold on with the scores at 165.3 Vs 161.1 when you had C Barwin still to play today and i thought for sure i was gone again but he gave you a duck egg at a very unreliable position.

What a game between us and it was all over the place regarding the scoring as both our teams churned out decent scoring players.

Blardy Cobb / Winston and my 2 DB's killed me and FFS Rodgers throw the ball to Cobb!

Kelvin Benjamin my Fantasy steal in every draft i was in as he was ignored coming off his knee injury and what a Mid 4th round GEM! Cam loves him and he is carrying nearly every league draft team i am in and a BIG reason i am 2-0 in a heap of leagues.
Had barwin as well. Not that he would have got the 20 I needed, but 0? Cut time I think.

My opponent somehow managed 40 between his DBs. I was doomed from the start.

Then lavonte David scored 0 and nailed my coffin for this week.

Had barwin as well. Not that he would have got the 20 I needed, but 0? Cut time I think.

Hes moved sides from last year. Playing more RE so getting LT over RT now and can't get a pass rush going.

I don't know how many snaps he played or anything as i was at work today just checking my Phone for updates etc but he NEVER featured in anything and not even a tackle assist.

DL/E is a very fickle position though and blokes go from 20+ one week to sub 5pts for a month! Hence why Watt is so valuable at the hardest position to get right keeper wise.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hes moved sides from last year. Playing more RE so getting LT over RT now and can't get a pass rush going.

Was he on for say over 80% of defensive snaps mate?

Was he on for say over 80% of defensive snaps mate?

Hard as you say he wasn't in in tackles so not noticing him much.

I know he was last week, haven't checked snap counts for today yet.

Edit. Was actually 69% last week. But that's what all our starters played. So he's in main rotations just not getting near the ball much.

All the blokes that lead the scoring at DL in CT who had massive Week 1 scores at 20+ ALL spudded it up this week with a few Duck eggs as well!

Unless you have a JJ Watt i have always considered DL a rotational position off waivers from week to week based on team match ups etc, as 90% never back up the previous weeks monster score while blokes that have scored under 3 pts for 2 weeks running are about to explode for that big score as they get a chance at an opposing weak OL to feast on.

All the blokes that lead the scoring at DL in CT who had massive Week 1 scores at 20+ ALL spudded it up this week with a few Duck eggs as well!

Unless you have a JJ Watt i have always considered DL a rotational position off waivers from week to week based on team match ups etc, as 90% never back up the previous weeks monster score while bloke that have scored under 3 pts for 2 weeks running are about to explode for that big score as they get a chance at an opposing weak OL to feast on.

Yep, DL is an absolute crapshoot, i try and stay steady with players drafted unless absolutely necessary, as soon as a you drop one they will score big. Having said that, im swinging the mother******* axe everywhere this week.

Yep, DL is an absolute crapshoot, i try and stay steady with players drafted unless absolutely necessary, as soon as a you drop one they will score big. Having said that, im swinging the mother******* axe everywhere this week.

I usually look at teams that give up the most sacks when selecting them from week to week but in saying that this is the 1st year out of 7 i have a JJ Watt at DL so he is locked all year regardless.

My other guy i got off waivers L Williams from the Jets is also doing ok and will keep his place with 2 decent scores while showing a knack of getting to the QB on a stacked Defensive line.

DB's are also in the same boat and can do anything from week to week but this is the beauty of CT and no benches as rosters change so much and the ability to predict/see a good match up for a FA makes or breaks you and boy did i get Winston wrong this week after dropping Tyrod. If i kept Tyrod i was close to 200 this week. Grrrrrrrrrrr.

Get stuffed.........nah good game mate. TBH I thought I had it today but s**t Eagles coaches have cost me. DL spots gave me 0.5 pts this week..ouch!! My CBs nearly won it for me, Peters was great for me in Empire so that's why I picked him up this year. Like Breeland pick as well, not because he's that good, but just opposite Norman is paying divs.

Anyway well played...I've come up against the second highest scorer last week and snuck through, now the highest this week.

Also what was I saying all preseason (in particular to ADP and Blacky)? Why are you bagging me about my draft? All I'm gonna do is kick your arse when the season rolls around because the draft doesn't mean squat. 6 draft picks already cut including 3 of my top 6. Yet here I am sitting 2nd in the league.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back