Fantasy 2016 - Cutthroat League Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

I swear all last year Chism said that too, and gloating about the great free agents he picked up. Even this year he was talking that up, about how studs will appear that no one thought of during the draft. But, now all of a sudden, because he's the worst in the CT encouragement season tally, now it's all about the draft.

Cmon man!!
I've got 3 players left that I drafted. And my team will be really good within a fortnight or so. I might be sacrificing a win or two here but my team will come out of it really good and I'll be able to have a run at the division.

No point in complaining about a bad draft. All you've got to do in the draft is take some chances to try an put yourself in a better position than everyone else, and if that works out then you're good and if it doesn't then you've got some work to do but that's fine

I've got 3 players left that I drafted. And my team will be really good within a fortnight or so. I might be sacrificing a win or two here but my team will come out of it really good and I'll be able to have a run at the division.

No point in complaining about a bad draft. All you've got to do in the draft is take some chances to try an put yourself in a better position than everyone else, and if that works out then you're good and if it doesn't then you've got some work to do but that's fine

No one is complaining about a bad draft as a whole it is just a predicament when the No.1 pick goes down and it is a curse as the length of time between your 1st pick and next one is massive in a snake draft meaning you miss out on a stack of talent.

Pick 1 is terrible for this reason and i am not complaining about my whole draft just the circumstances that come with a No.1 pick if they go down as you have missed the boat for elite talent in 2 highly important facets of this game.

I reckon not one person has ever won this thing from Pick 1 in the 1st Rd and if they have i will be surprised.

I chose CJ Anderson with the #2 pick last year. Ok it was a stupid decision by me and not some unfortunate luck which you had, but there is still ways around it and I was able to end up with the #1 seed

RB is a different kettle of fish but when you take the widely regarded best DL in the game you sacrifice a STACK on offense as 25 players go before your next selection.

Leaving 2nd and 3rd Tier scraps at WR and RB. If your pick on defense plays well like he has previously it is very fruitful but the downside is HUGE if injury beckons which it has now.

Cmon. What about those who have been carrying Gronk for 3 weeks for a total 0.4.
At least you've got some points and some certainty about what is going on.

And if you were so concerned about the length of time between your picks and not being able to pick up a stud WR/RB, you could've always traded up...
THere's always someone willing to trade down. But please keep on blaming it on having the #1 overall pick, it humours me.

This season get the dreaded No.1 pick and take JJ Watt the best elite talent in a crap shoot position and he is now out for the season with injury.

:mad:

Should have taken my pick 5 when i offered to straight swap it for your pick #1 :p

Someone has serious sand in there vagina.
.4 from Gronk so far for some of us.
You took a DL Number 1, someone who essentially was gonna score less overall than any of the top 15-20.
Someone who also come off back surgery in the offseason...

I don't know if your ability to spell amuses me more or the level of maturity you show.

Either way keep posting Mr Snakeman you CT stud you, go get em mate. :thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::fire:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't get all the angst...

Last year I had pick 5, I was *in awesome.

This year I had pick 12, I'm *in awesome once again.

Gimme pick one next year, GG.exe , I'll settle it once and for all next year (By being *in awesome).

I don't get all the angst...

Last year I had pick 5, I was ****in awesome.

This year I had pick 12, I'm ****in awesome once again.

Gimme pick one next year, GG.exe , I'll settle it once and for all next year (By being ****in awesome).

Youre my idol fuey, one day im goina be like you. Ive got an autograph book, do you do autographs? Or is it now an impossibility since you developed chronic wrist problems from making love to yourself too often?

Youre my idol fuey, one day im goina be like you. Ive got an autograph book, do you do autographs? Or is it now an impossibility since you developed chronic wrist problems from making love to yourself too often?

Indeed I do, yoing man...

I do keep it to a minimum these days though, for the reason you mentioned. But for you, I'll do it for you...

Just can't be any mirrors around when we meet, cos then I won't get *anything* done for the rest of the day at least...

**** i am cursed with 1st rd draft picks.

Last season take Rodgers high ( 5ish ) and he has his worst year in fantasy football history at QB.

This season get the dreaded No.1 pick and take JJ Watt the best elite talent in a crap shoot position and he is now out for the season with injury.

:mad:

So really my team as it stands once Watt is replaced off waivers tonight is built from the last pick in 2nd round there on in when you miss every decent RB and WR as you watch 25 players go off the boards before your next pick when you cop pick 1 which is last in the 2nd round.

:rolleyes: :drunk:

Not to mention Cobb the spud hardly even getting a look in from Rodgers apart from 7yd slot receptions at an average of 3 a game, **** off you spud while you have the bye and never again. :fire:

Learnt my lesson from Cobb last season when I thought he would light it up with no Nelson.

I am so good I pay someone else to do it for me....

Oh wait... :oops:

Being so far down the waiver wire makes life difficult to improve so the time has come to take a risk and grab Jamal Charles off the WW today, swallow my double doughnut at the flex and hope i can at least go 1-1 over the next fornight.

I missed out on Bell and Gurley, im not letting someone else beat me to another premo rb this time.

Surely you didn't need to waste a waiver on Charles. FA bound for sure.

yea i meant i picked him off of FA this week. im 10th on the WW, thinking it was now or never (would have been looking for a replacement for Sims when Martin returned anyway), i should win this weekend anyway even if he doesnt play.

Welcome to the land of post JJ Watt Linemen, picked up some bloke from Cinci because he fits my bye structure and had averaged over 10 points a week so far, prick scores an egg. Get stuffed.

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk
You should start an online Post-JJ Watt Fantasy Support Group on Reddit.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back