List Mgmt. 2016 Delisted Free Agents

Remove this Banner Ad

What about a 185cm at 85kg plus Kid with 32 games under his belt in Rory Atkins, he would be capable of playing that role more so with another full preseason under his belt. then the CC is he inside or outside, one thing we most likely agree on he a hard body.
Also I would not rule out Hampton as that hard bodied type. after what could be his first full preseason since 2014, Was developing into a very good player until, the Ankle and shoulder injuries in 2014, show the lack of of a full preseason and struggle to get into the side in 2015 and then did the Ankle,
I expect a couple of surprises,
Rat is not a natural ball getter. He prefers to skirt the packs and receive. Even in situations where he really needs to go and hit it hard, he often doesn't.

I have .....and unfortunately after checking my diary, i'm unavailable for the next 10 years .....damn, i was so looking forward to it too ;)
I'm sorry you were unfortunately approached. Should let you just get on with things really. When I get on the Adelaide podcast I'll pass it on.:thumbsu:

Rat is not a natural ball getter. He prefers to skirt the packs and receive. Even in situations where he really needs to go and hit it hard, he often doesn't.
Because of the benefit of the extraction. It's unpredictable.

I have .....and unfortunately after checking my diary, i'm unavailable for the next 10 years .....damn, i was so looking forward to it too ;)
What does the sequence of 5 full stops mean in your posts? is it the same as 6? is it random, or do they have different meanings? Sorry - I just don't understand your punctuation.

No offense meant. :thumbsu:

What does the sequence of 5 full stops mean in your posts? is it the same as 6? is it random, or do they have different meanings? Sorry - I just don't understand your punctuation.

No offense meant. :thumbsu:
Increase in post excitement levels perhaps?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back