List Mgmt. 2016 List Management thread - 2017 list complete

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been wondering about that too. Can't be stuffed looking it up, but I have it vaguely in my mind that the poster who alluded to "stuff" with Dunn was Theseventhhamster

Am I right Hampster? If yes, can you shed any more light?

Eh Lebron can't dominate forever and we'll cover the rest. Will be fun as hell with Giannis, Parker, Middleton and a couple of Aussies.
Yeah i'm looking forward to watching you guys this year. You'll certainly be more fun to watch than my mob. Lebron is coming off what was basically one of the all time great finals performances, he's showing no signs of slowing down. The East is his for at least 3 more years...

He's good enough to play another 50 afl games for a club
Seriously cannot beleive he's even in the conversation to be delisted. For me he's one of the first picked as in my eyes he's that far in front of Dawes and Weid (for now) its not funny. * me dry, if he gets delisted it'll be a bigger travesty than boomer.

Seriously cannot beleive he's even in the conversation to be delisted. For me he's one of the first picked as in my eyes he's that far in front of Dawes and Weid (for now) its not funny. **** me dry, if he gets delisted it'll be a bigger travesty than boomer.
It's not a delisting that i'm referring to.

Well whatever it is, will be poor list management if he leaves, unless we have a replacement from another club absolutely lined up.
Can't force a player to stay who is looking at external opportunities, it's not a delisting or anything to do with list management from what I hear.

I wouldn't begrudge Pedo if he left as he has only ever really been used as depth and could get many more opportunities elsewhere.
I hope he stays but he'd know that he's behind Watts, Hogan and possibly Weid depending on how quickly he comes on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wouldn't begrudge Pedo if he left as he has only ever really been used as depth and could get many more opportunities elsewhere.
I hope he stays but he'd know that he's behind Watts, Hogan and possibly Weid depending on how quickly he comes on.
I agree, apart from how many opportunities he might get elsewhere. He's pretty injury prone. That's really my only issue with Pedo - who has gone pretty well for us on the sporadic occasions he has played. And sure he has been dropped a few times when he might well have been the better option. But he's not really reliably available to be fit all the time, which kind of decreases his value to us a fair bit. Having said that, I'd like to keep him another year while Weedy develops and god I wish it was Dawes with this rumoured offer.

I agree, apart from how many opportunities he might get elsewhere. He's pretty injury prone. That's really my only issue with Pedo - who has gone pretty well for us on the sporadic occasions he has played. And sure he has been dropped a few times when he might well have been the better option. But he's not really reliably available to be fit all the time, which kind of decreases his value to us a fair bit. Having said that, I'd like to keep him another year while Weedy develops and god I wish it was Dawes with this rumoured offer.
Yeah true the injury history makes it hard for the club to commit to him if someone comes along with a half reasonable offer and I guess if this is the case then the clubs hand will be forced and Daweshy might get another gig :confused::gun:

But surely he's only looking at external opportunities because we continually pick Chris ******* Dawes over him?
I wouldn't say we continually pick Dawes over Pedo.
When required, we tend to pick whichever one isn't injured at the time

At least if Jesse goes we will have currency, and if he signs on we're all happy anyway. Otherwise agree the trade period for us should be very quiet if he stays.

Don't want currency; that's how you end up with a Dawes and Lumumba.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back