MVP 2016 Doig Medal

Remove this Banner Ad

Crippa

Club Legend
Aug 2, 2012
AFL Club
Fremantle
Yes he did.

Only Clancee didn't. Pretty sure every other player, including those delisted were present.

If Clancee's going through a tough time with being delisted, I hope it lifted his spirits hearing the way Ross spoke about him in his speech and during the Front Bar interview. Was really moving stuff I thought. Should leave him in no doubt about how much he was valued over the 5 years Ross coached him and how much Ross thinks he still has to give.

Crippa

Club Legend
Aug 2, 2012
AFL Club
Fremantle
Doig is sponsored and syndicated by BrandFyfe.
Intermittent appearance scheduling BrandFyfe reserves the right to present holographic images tested and certified to not occlude sincerity.o_Oo_O
BrandFyfe's whereabouts will neither be confirmed nor denied.
Embrace BrandFyfe.:thumbsu::thumbsu::rainbow::rainbow::fire::fire:

You're on fire tonight Tweety-Pie :hearts:

Not enough has been made about Danyle Pearce not making to the top 10 here!
signals he is on the way down and not rated as highly as he was with the coaching appointment... All hail Brad Hill!!

congrats to Lachie, well deserved winner and an absolute gun:thumbsu: heres to many more
Projecting what you want to see there :)

malpaso

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 30, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls, Kansas City Royals
Comparative age profile of top 3 B&Fs:

Freo B&F
Lachie Neale (23)
Stephen Hill (26)
Michael Walters (25)

Hawthorn B&F

Sam Mitchell (34)
Jordan Lewis (30)
Shaun Burgoyne (34)
Good observation. Hawks might go OK during the regular season next year (enough to make finals) but they aren't going to compete once there. Hodge would have made their top 10 as well and Gibson?

Crippa

Club Legend
Aug 2, 2012
AFL Club
Fremantle
Good observation. Hawks might go OK during the regular season next year (enough to make finals) but they aren't going to compete once there. Hodge would have made their top 10 as well and Gibson?

Peter Crimmins Medal Top 10
1. Sam Mitchell – 170 votes
2. Jordan Lewis – 157
3. Shaun Burgoyne – 156
4. Grant Birchall – 152
5. Cyril Rioli – 148
6. Isaac Smith – 146
7. Jack Gunston – 142
8. Josh Gibson – 135
9. James Frawley – 127
10. Luke Breust – 124

(Log in to remove this ad.)

nurries

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 11, 2003
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Freo
D. Pearce played every game and didn't finish top 10, yet Sheridan did. B Hill played every game (?) or most games and also didn't finish top 10.
Brad Hill played 20 games out of 23 so not surprised he missed

Crippa

Club Legend
Aug 2, 2012
AFL Club
Fremantle
D. Pearce played every game and didn't finish top 10, yet Sheridan did. B Hill played every game (?) or most games and also didn't finish top 10.

Really? Are you sure? But Clarkson said they really really really didn't want to let Hill go :rolleyes:

DeanS

Club Legend
May 16, 2007
Tuart Hill
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
East Perth
So what did Pav say on stage when he was tipsy that everyone on here was guffawing about?
Probably the bit where he quoted the story of Adam Selwood slagging Peter Bell during a match. Bell picked his moment perfectly when he said "Yes Adam, I am a short-arse, but at least I'm the best footballer in my family".

Tell me it ain't so. :rolleyes:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back